ugly hoe in a making

edit: Frogot to say this
refs were bullshiting
rockets should of won
i dont care about lil calls
there were puss calls on lakers and puss calls on rockets
but 2 calls
mannnnnnnnnnnn
1st. when landary tip it in and they said it was in the cylender but tnt showed replay and ball was out and tip should of counted
and 2nd when odom was going for a monster DUNK on yao they called yao for blocking foul but it was clear that while odom was going up he slapped yao with his other hand
thats 4 points that refs bullshited
that ref
crowferd is a bitch

but its all good
1-1
good game

aahahahahahahahahahahaahaha SCOLA GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT ! ! ! ! ! !

artest got elbowed by kobe on the neck ! ! ! !

Lakers aren't soft no more. Fuck that pussy shit from last year.

Yak, get a gif for the derek fisher hit. You gotta get that one man.

lol funny
kobe?
be mad?
he should of been mad when he lost 20 points lead last year
fisher is fagget too
im a call spm to get his daughter
FUCK HOUSTON! >?
but u cant fuck with houston
fuck ur lil village nigga
pop 100 n shit
not even from la

n kid
i dont knoww when u started watching basketball
Dirty does not equal Tough
if it was artest with elbow to kobe neck he would of gotten suspended
Nba is on kobe's nuts
its hard to lose when refs on ur side

AHHAHAhA
wafer
mannn
fuck rick adelman
that bitch
everytime wafer plays good he takes him out early
that fagget
and wafer had enough lol
he come up to coach and said some
and rick told him to go shower
and he went to locker room and dint come back
mannnnnn
fuck u adelman
if wafer go
i will also go
bitch ass coach
make me neutral towards lakers
if wafer dosent play next game
i wont give a fuck who wins
win or lose
nothing will change

lol
la - where stern happens
kid
dont be happy everytime lakers win
stern will not let them lose
no matter what it takes
kobe elbow ron
and ron got T and kicked out
lakers--- where refs happens

NEW YORK -- In NBA shorthand, it is known as the elbow rule: Strike an opposing player above the shoulders with an elbow foul, and it's an automatic ejection.

It was the rule invoked to suspend Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard in Game 6 of the first round -- a rule that the NBA has to debate whether to apply Thursday on another busy day in the office of NBA executive vice president Stu Jackson.

Several physical plays from Wednesday night's playoff games were under review, and one of the biggest questions was: Where exactly did Kobe Bryant's elbow make contact with Ron Artest?

And the natural follow-up: Should Bryant be punished -- even suspended -- for his actions on the play that led to Artest's ejection in one of several dust-ups during Game 2 of the Lakers-Rockets series?

Jackson also was reviewing whether Lakers guard Derek Fisher merited an additional penalty -- likely a one-game suspension -- for his flagrant-2 foul against Houston's Luis Scola. He also has to review Magic guard Rafer Alston's slap to the back of Eddie House's head in the second half of Boston's victory over Orlando in their Eastern Conference semifinal series.

"The plays are under review," NBA spokesman Tim Frank said.

Jackson attended the Rockets-Lakers game, then took a red-eye flight back to New York and headed to the league's Fifth Avenue office tower to review the plays in question.

On the Bryant-Artest play, the two were battling for rebounding position when Bryant struck Artest with his elbow. Artest immediately began gesturing and arguing that he had been elbowed in the neck, but replays appeared to show Bryant's elbow striking Artest on his upper chest, just above the "R" on Artest's Rockets jersey.

Rule 12, Part A, Section 5-Q of the official NBA rule book cites: "Elbow fouls which make contact above shoulder level, and punching fouls, although recorded as both personal and team fouls, are unsportsmanlike acts. The player will be ejected immediately."

On the Fisher foul, the replays appeared to show clear premeditation -- which usually is enough for the league to tack on an accompanying one-game suspension. But replays also showed the actual foul against Scola happened when Fisher lowered his shoulder and knocked Scola over, with Fisher only swinging his elbow on the follow-through.

In the Magic-Celtics game, Alston smacked House in the back of the head with an open hand after he said House elbowed him in the stomach after hitting a 3-point shot.

And while Alston's smack clearly did not fall under the rule that calls for an automatic suspension for throwing a punch, Jackson still has to decide whether it was an egregious enough act in and of itself to warrant a suspension for Friday night's Game 3 in Orlando.

Chris Sheridan covers the NBA for ESPN Insider.

Kobe Bryant-Ron Artest, Derek Fisher fouls being reviewed by NBA - ESPN

I didn't even know Stu Jackson was there. Maybe a suspension is possible?

hard to lose when refs on ur side
kobe elbowed ron
and ron got T lol
ref:u got to make a room for kobe's elbow
Im surprised they dint T shane for dripping blood on the floor because kobe could of slipped
lol if i was in the nba i would of fucked fisher n kobe up
they would never play basketball again

lol, stop bitchin about the lakers Art. Do you know how many calls the refs didnt call in game one for the lakers? lol, i wasn't bitching about that shit. Stern is just trying to make it an interesting series. Making it seem like houston is gonna win, but Lakers gonna come out on top.

:)

lol, eddie house... hahahaha. got bitch slapped!!!

lol, stop bitchin about the lakers Art. Do you know how many calls the refs didnt call in game one for the lakers? lol, i wasn't bitching about that shit. Stern is just trying to make it an interesting series. Making it seem like houston is gonna win, but Lakers gonna come out on top.

lol
so u think kobe play was okey?
what if it was artest who got kobe in the neck?
puss
Dirty does not equal Tough
this nigga said tough
i guess thats how california gets down
suckas puch = tough
I still dont understand why artest got T....
since when face to face talk= T

and im not bitching i dont care who win rockets or lakers how will that effect my life?
and how will it effect ur life? u not even from la

lakers won yea good shit
but kobe not getting a call or a foul only shows that refs r with lakers
it would be much better serie if refs called it fair
look at howard
he got suspended for the same shit
but kobe noooo

this fool said bitching ahhaha
i remeber how few days ago u were crying how rando dint get T
bitcher n shit
liek i said before I dont care about lil calls
there were puss calls on lakers n puss calls on rockets
but fisher n kobe shit
is way out of line

crawford is an idiot
worst ref in NBA
i remeber when tim duncan got T for laughing
now artest got T for talking to kobe
wow i guess kobe/odom/sasha can talk shit entire game to rockets but when artest/rockets r trying to say something back thats will be automatic T /ejection
n if u dint notice all that shit that went down last night then u simple lakers's hopper (lakers harrased rockets whole game odom-scola,sasha-wafer, kobe-shane) and u need to get kobe's dick out of ur ass

rando almost fought with with bulls and no ejection
artest talking face to face with kobe = ejection
since when u get ejected talking face to face
when was the last time that shit happened
every game players talk face to face
Rockets would of lost any ways
with no ron or with ron
lakers had game 2
they came to play like it was game 7
but i dint like how crowerd twisted that game

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.