The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

yak pac fatal

lmao looks like i missed an epic argument. rockets played good. even thou lakers were playing like ass they werent down by a lot. odom when ggggghost. fisher.... fuck him lol. i expect lakers to be pissed off as hell and bring their a-game. might be a 6-7 game series.

yak pac fatal

SLAM contributor J. Gamble [making his debut with us next issue] hears from a close personal friend of Rasheed Wallace’s that unless Sheed gets $8 million to play next year, he’s going to retire. If that’s true, we’ve probably seen the last of Sheed in the NBA.
he aint worth no 8mil

Kirk Hinrich often has been mentioned as a possible target of the Trail Blazers, who want to upgrade at point guard from Steve Blake. Blake is under a team option for $4 million next season and would be an ideal backup guard at a lesser price. Portland is expected to have about $7 million in salary cap room, so they could absorb some extra salary. Maybe they throw in a draft pick the Bulls could use in a larger deal to try to lure away a star level player. That could be examined before the draft.
i think the blaze can pull it off

With the expiring contracts of Brad Miller, Jerome James and Tim Thomas, the Bulls have positioned themselves well to offer a player like Wade a maximum contract after next season. Yes, Chris Bosh also will be a free agent and many believe he would leave Toronto. But compare what Wade did with Miami to what Bosh did with a Toronto team that clearly had way more talent. Wade’s a difference maker, a true star in this era. Bosh, really, is a supporting star.

Wade could walk right into a backcourt with Derrick Rose, two potential all-league players with a nice supporting cast with Joakim Noah, Luol Deng and John Salmons. Such a plan likely would preclude making a big offer and bringing back Ben Gordon. But then you also risk Miami pulling off a coup, and, say, getting Bosh and then ending up with the 2010 version of Ron Mercer.
interesting? keep gordon

The general consensus is the Hornets again will try to trade Tyson Chandler, as they did in February and had the Thunder physicians reject Chandler. But it seems unlikely the Hornets will be able to with Chandler’s big contract and continuing heath problems that kept him out and limited in the closing of the Hornets season and that 58-point home loss. But the cash strapped Hornets will have to do something, and then the speculations turn to All-Star forward David West. The power forward would be a perfect complement to Joakim Noah for the Bulls, and you wonder if the Hornets would be interested in a package starting with Louisiana high jumper Tyrus Thomas and perhaps some firsts the Bulls have. Few think the Hornets can afford to lose West and keep Chris Paul happy. Yet, who thought the Suns this season would be trying to trade Amare Stoudemire? Stuff happens, especially in this economic environment, which has little to do with basketball decisions.
damn id like chandler in spurs uni. he'd compliment duncan very well imo. i forgot whats his contract, i hope the spurs can work out something. maybe packaging kurt thomas/mason/?/draft pick

chandler/duncan/manu(u better be healthy bitch)/parker

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, keep Gordon.

D-wade can't operate with a PG of Rose's caliber - he's similar to AI in the sense that he needs the ball in his hands all the time to perform. Derrick Rose would be heavily underutilized then.

I'd rather the Bulls went for Bosh or another big man.

yak pac fatal

damn my laptop charger broke lol might have to type from the ps3 (kid, 360 dont have an internet browser another reason to get a ps3 lol), how gay......

college ends friday!!!

damn my laptop charger broke lol might have to type from the ps3 (kid, 360 dont have an internet browser another reason to get a ps3 lol), how gay......

college ends friday!!!
wtf for real? haha, thats sick. i didnt know that. well i still havent bought a system, so if you would keep throwin good shit out there about a ps3 then i might go for it lol.

i still got like 2 weeks left . fuck.
GO LAKERS.
FUCK HOUSTON.

Snowman

what does everybody think about the possible chance of the NBA season being reduced to maybe 70 games for next year, instead of the 82 game schedule. many players are for it but david stern is against it.

i had heard about it a while back on ESPN'S pardon the interruption. i think it would be good now that a lot of players are playing in the world B-ball games during the summer and with the olympics every few years. all that your doing a player winds up playing 100 plus games and more when your in the playoffs.

what do you guys think about it??

if u get ps3 kid
get
cod4
cod5 is boring
it has zombies and its fun for a while but after that shit get annoying
waste of time
them lvls--- to get to high lvl u have to spend 2 hours n shit
besides zombies cod5 has nothing
im a sell that shit
probably one of the worst games that i bought on ebay

cod4 is best game on xbox n ps3
im a get u nasty on it
fuck with ur day everyday
u gonna wake in the morning look in the mirrio and say
fuck, art is gonna fuck me up today again

ahahaha
ps3 have that -home- shit
free shit like sims
its stupit
but u can fuck with people big time

kid
ps3 also has
resistance
and that shit is just classic
mannn
main story is tight
but online IS just WOW
resistance is the game with the best online
u can fuck with people nasty
u go to game --melee--- and capture a flag
and u run around kill ur allies n them puss get mad
ahahahaha
i remeber me n my friend were killing allies for a whole day n shit tbagging them
n all of them puss gain up on us
and 40 people were chasing us all around map n shit
or there is that 1 game
call breach
that shit is classic
u trying to blow enemy base
i like breach when in settings u put only shotgun
so all use just a shot gun
shit is tight
40 nikkas running around n shit shooting
TBAGGING

yak pac fatal

wtf for real? haha, thats sick. i didnt know that. well i still havent bought a system, so if you would keep throwin good shit out there about a ps3 then i might go for it lol.

i still got like 2 weeks left . fuck.
GO LAKERS.
FUCK HOUSTON.
yessir lol, you can store mad movies and music on it too... i think the only thing xbox360 has over ps3 is larger online community, thats about it and halo3

what does everybody think about the possible chance of the NBA season being reduced to maybe 70 games for next year, instead of the 82 game schedule. many players are for it but david stern is against it.

i had heard about it a while back on ESPN'S pardon the interruption. i think it would be good now that a lot of players are playing in the world B-ball games during the summer and with the olympics every few years. all that your doing a player winds up playing 100 plus games and more when your in the playoffs.

what do you guys think about it??
yea i like that idea. the players will have much more time to rest in the offseason. kobe played mad games last, 82 + playoffs/finals + olympics. only reason stern wont do it is for money purposes.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.