The Official "Check out this video" thread.

Shout out the Kelli and the rest oh Ohio, Indiana and the rest of them bumfucks.

REPOST

Like a Tornado Girl

Remix! Whaaaaaaat? Bring dat shit baaaaaaaaaaaack! REMIX! REMIX!

You ain't hurd gurl? Burger Kind network facing difficulties! All I know, we need a blessing! Like a tornado gurl!

Don't even utter a fucking word about western human rights bullshit, and your transgender faggot ass bullshit and CIA hashtag revolutions

Here's a PG-rated version for you

X 1.5 works

I think it's possible for "hunter-gatherers can build monuments as long as there's food. They built it because they could.

(They) don't want to dig. I think it matters more than E.T.s, UFOs and Anunnaki wristwatches.

---

Why not dig? Because they want us to believe that we're the best ever and we're going to be the best ever. There might be some racism in there -------------- from the western civilization western history book's point of view. There I said it.

Racism. LOL We want good cheap food. Please.

Last edited:
I watched this video so you don't have to. Polynesians and Native Americans "mingled" genetically? I consider them my people anyway. Of course there's going to be a white guy saying they're the best. We all do it... Polynesian vs Vikings? I dunno.. The Pacific is vast but the Vikings were freezing their balls off.

I heard some natives want the Native American face back on the Redskins NFL logo? I'm going to call them Redskins because the new name is bland and corny as hell. Commanders? Guardians? WTF? What is this? Comic book Hollywood? Why is it that nobody complains about MIC WMDs like Tomahawk, Blackhawk, Chinook, Apache? That's just rude, ain't it? You see my context?

I see I'm losing you. Back at it. Traveling the open seas like that? Terrifying to me. Please, no memes about dying in the sea. Please. I know I should not compare people to animals and objects in the west but when I hear about space-things traveling for years and years I kinda feel like respecting it and be in awe of it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.