The Official "Check out this video" thread.

Shout out the Kelli and the rest oh Ohio, Indiana and the rest of them bumfucks.

REPOST

Like a Tornado Girl

Remix! Whaaaaaaat? Bring dat shit baaaaaaaaaaaack! REMIX! REMIX!

You ain't hurd gurl? Burger Kind network facing difficulties! All I know, we need a blessing! Like a tornado gurl!

Don't even utter a fucking word about western human rights bullshit, and your transgender faggot ass bullshit and CIA hashtag revolutions

Here's a PG-rated version for you

X 1.5 works

I think it's possible for "hunter-gatherers can build monuments as long as there's food. They built it because they could.

(They) don't want to dig. I think it matters more than E.T.s, UFOs and Anunnaki wristwatches.

---

Why not dig? Because they want us to believe that we're the best ever and we're going to be the best ever. There might be some racism in there -------------- from the western civilization western history book's point of view. There I said it.

Racism. LOL We want good cheap food. Please.

Last edited:
I watched this video so you don't have to. Polynesians and Native Americans "mingled" genetically? I consider them my people anyway. Of course there's going to be a white guy saying they're the best. We all do it... Polynesian vs Vikings? I dunno.. The Pacific is vast but the Vikings were freezing their balls off.

I heard some natives want the Native American face back on the Redskins NFL logo? I'm going to call them Redskins because the new name is bland and corny as hell. Commanders? Guardians? WTF? What is this? Comic book Hollywood? Why is it that nobody complains about MIC WMDs like Tomahawk, Blackhawk, Chinook, Apache? That's just rude, ain't it? You see my context?

I see I'm losing you. Back at it. Traveling the open seas like that? Terrifying to me. Please, no memes about dying in the sea. Please. I know I should not compare people to animals and objects in the west but when I hear about space-things traveling for years and years I kinda feel like respecting it and be in awe of it.

I watched this video so you don't have to

Because they want their baby back, baby back, baby back
Chili's baby back ribs.

I watched this video so you don't have to

Okay, I didn't really watch it but --- too hot, too cold, too wet, too dry. You know, depends on where you at.

Sorry, I lied when I said people will forget it about it. The media won't let go of the hallow threats.

I watched this video so you don't have to.

The video is a circus. Proud boys walking out. Infiltrators. "Raining cats and dogs". It's a fucking circus and every word is from God to me. People have legit concerns laced with "offensive" rumors. Bottom line? We as Americans already have enough problems and people in power need to stop bringing in more problems. Kids are fucking retarded, for real. The people in power made them stay home for couple of years over a cold and sniffles and now some of these kids are going crazy at pre-prison institutions we call schools.

I watched this video so you don't have to. It sounds just like the internet. Hillbillies assuming all black folks are immigrants. I think similar things happen in New York everyday. Democrats without a doubt will make it worse especially for black people. "They have nicer cars than us" "They can't drive" "We not good driving peoples".
Where are they getting the cars? I've seen Escalades at the drive-thru food bank. Get a fucking Corolla! The problem is everywhere and people are coming into the country through Canada too!

I watched this video so you don't have to. Orthodox Jews in NY love Trump. Trump 2040 and infinity. Probably because "Trump would be good for Israel".

"Threat to our Democracy"
"Fucking with people's money is fucking with their emotions"

PEACE

Last edited:
*listening to 2pac*

Tha above goes out to my ex-former faggot brother-in-law, bitchass nigga with rainbow flags up his ass, taking his autistic son (he didn't want to go) to homeless camps handing out Target gift cards to addicts like he's the shit. Makes me want to river dance on his chin for being so fucking stupid haha just kidding. American families haven't talked in years thanks to delusional identity politics. I'm down with real politics but not the queer paint the crosswalk rainbow shit that some of the family are concerned with. I'm toxic? My crazy liberal family ought to take their pretentious, all are welcome, ass to a swim at Lake Ecoli. Beeeeeeeeeeyotch.

PS. Learn how to drive, Erik---I know my brother-in-law lurking. Sorry for the rant. Getting close to drunk so I'm going to shutdown.

PEACE

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.