suge got shot

from the way suge has been acting the years there are proberly 100's of people who could have been responsible.Havent sure recived alot alot of death threats over the years. feels like it was only a matter of time before someone tried to kill him

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Ghetto_Ghost said:
it was a matter of time before he got shot

the thing is that suge is a BIG man. how the fuck do you miss all that and hit his leg?
My bet is the guy pulled out a gun and Suge tried to move it/take it and a shot went off into his leg. Either that or he was knee capped, the reports didnt say where in the leg he was shot.

Hidden Danger said:
apparently puff daddy ordered the hit

Right, I bet Puffy put the hit out ten years ago and it just got done now. Riiggghhht.

My question is, how the fuck did this dude get caught AT THE SCENE? There were no cops there to begin with, everyone else ran away, what did he pop Suge and then sit at the bar for a drink? Sounds stupid.

i feel it was a stray bullet that was'nt meant for suge... i mean.. how the fuck u gona miss sum1 as big as him.. and his leg?? wer they shooting towards the ground.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
I love how everyone points at rap dudes having put out a hit on Suge, and nobody mentions the two REAL threats in Suge's life. Harry O and David Kenner.

Rukas said:
I love how everyone points at rap dudes having put out a hit on Suge, and nobody mentions the two REAL threats in Suge's life. Harry O and David Kenner.
Half this Forum dont even know who either is ..... David Kenner a Sports Agent now on a side note .

doubt it was Harry O. why would be send a man not compantent enough to kill him. and a club is the worst place to do that. even if cops werent there security could have taken him down. lol. and why would harry o send a man in pink.

i still think it was Dre getting back at Suge for the guy who punched him in the face and that the guy shot him in the leg on purpose cuz we know a bullet to the leg never killed no body. just ask irv gotti's brother chris. lol

then again it could have been some drunk guy who saw Suge and thought he could get some hood stripes if he shot him

prolly juss some shit that popped off at the party and dude decided to shoot him. And for ppl saying how did this guy miss?.. try shooting a gun, it aint like the movies. And plus in crowded place like that it wouldnt be that easy to hit ur target so who knows, maybe it wasnt even meant for Suge. Its just gonna be interesting to see how many rappers try some of that "who shot ya/ I shot ya" stuff with Suge

Swollen_Member said:
I heard it was Afeni. Her and Suge got in an altercation over some Tupac masters, and Afeni capped his ass!
funniest shit out this thread,and if peeps didn't notice there still looking for an additional suspect

yea suge was already talkin an shit so he aint that bad , but u know suge takes any chance he can to get in the limelight. This whole thing is prolly a ploy to get the light back on deathrow , its the cheapest and easiest way to promote Against the grain. Suge prolly shot himself in the leg on purpose, thats why no one knows whats up. Watch as the record sales blow up.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
calithugs913 said:
yea suge was already talkin an shit so he aint that bad , but u know suge takes any chance he can to get in the limelight. This whole thing is prolly a ploy to get the light back on deathrow , its the cheapest and easiest way to promote Against the grain. Suge prolly shot himself in the leg on purpose, thats why no one knows whats up. Watch as the record sales blow up.
Ermmmmm... No.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.