suge got shot

CoolWaterz said:
It is if this is the same guy who pays people to kill a rival rapper, assault a former partner, hold people off balconies, and attack businessmen with baseball bats...
You want him to die because he did those things. And some of those things you mentoned are just alleged. If anything you should pray that he gets saved instead of wishing death upon him. Had it not been him Westcoasts music probably would've never reached the heights it did in the 90's.

Anyway, I heard he had snatched up someone drink from another table. So with that being said it probably motivated whoever to shoot him.

calithugs913 said:
It was a joke dumbass. Seriously people take shit wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to literal on this forum.
i wasnt talkin bout u dick teeth i was talkin bout the people who think it might be publicity stunt, or the idiots who think suge had pac set up by bein in the car next to him, too much to lose

Da_Funk

CoolWaterz said:
It is if this is the same guy who pays people to kill a rival rapper, assault a former partner, hold people off balconies, and attack businessmen with baseball bats...
You do know that he never held anyone off the balconey, never attacked business men with baseball bats, and the other two are just alleged things that have never been proven, right?

ItsmeyaC said:
i wasnt talkin bout u dick teeth i was talkin bout the people who think it might be publicity stunt, or the idiots who think suge had pac set up by bein in the car next to him, too much to lose
My bad , but did u see that there is actually an article on that shit. How funny is that. fuckin stupid shit right there.

Da_Funk said:
You do know that he never held anyone off the balconey, never attacked business men with baseball bats, and the other two are just alleged things that have never been proven, right?
I believe Vanilla Ice's side of the story, Eazy E pressed charges against him for threatening him and Jerry Heller with baseball bats, and I believe that hes involved in Biggies death just like he payed a guy to punch Dre in the face. I also believe Dre's story about he assaulted an intern for rewinding a tape too far and made someone drink piss in order to get Puffys mothers address.

That being said, i dont "WISH" death upon him, but i dont WISH life upon him either...if he dies, oh well....in my opinion its nothing to cry for hes not a good person anyways..far from it.

Da_Funk

CoolWaterz said:
I believe Vanilla Ice's side of the story, Eazy E pressed charges against him for threatening him and Jerry Heller with baseball bats, and I believe that hes involved in Biggies death just like he payed a guy to punch Dre in the face. I also believe Dre's story about he assaulted an intern for rewinding a tape too far and made someone drink piss in order to get Puffys mothers address.

That being said, i dont "WISH" death upon him, but i dont WISH life upon him either...if he dies, oh well....in my opinion its nothing to cry for hes not a good person anyways..far from it.
You also know that Vanilla Ice went on National TV and said that Suge DID NOT hang him over a balconey and Eazy E said Dick Griffey was with Suge when they threatened Jerry Heller n them when he was at a party or some shit? The other two I dont really know about

Da_Funk said:
You also know that Vanilla Ice went on National TV and said that Suge DID NOT hang him over a balconey and Eazy E said Dick Griffey was with Suge when they threatened Jerry Heller n them
Ice couldnt even come up with an explanation as to why he would lie about something like that..it was a blatant attempt to keep hush after he already opened his mouth about the incident

haha... when i hear Suge's name it just make me laugh... that's why im glad the man didnt die and plus, i got respect for another man's life... anyway... kinda some funny ass shit since he ain hurt serverly, Suge always in sum sorta trouble... bamf

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.