suge got shot

Dayum i mean if your gonna shoot suge then u better shoot to kill that man cause now that guy is gonna be running scared.

The thing is tho suge is not stupid enough to put a hit on this guy or whatever cause obviously if they aprehended the poor fellow and he gets picked off the police will obviously know its a retaliation and point right to suge again. I doubt suge wants to get involved with parole violations or whatever and head back to jail. So it will be interesting to see what happens to this guy

crazy. My nigga told me he got shot. I thought he got shot dead, but a hit in the leg's nothing to Suge. But still, ppl are gonna get killed cause of this.

I'm happy he's living and it wasn't fatal. I really wanna see Suge get back on his feet and help TRY to revive the westcoasts with the deathrow label. Don't want to see another dead black man. It would add to the stereotype about hip hop and violence.

Theres only 3 suspects:

Game and BlackWallStreet-Suge's entourage tried to snatch games chain after the BET awards at a party. Prior to that when Game was still G-Unit, he was asked on the radio that if Suge ever laid a hand on him, it would be the day Suge Knight was dead. And he said that very angrily and intensely with heart. Suge touched Game so maybe this could be his retaliation. Besides Game is cool with Kanye. Kanye produced "Dreams" for Game. So maybe game heard about Suge being there and sent someone.

Dre and G-Unit- We all know that at the VIBE awards, Suge allegedly sent someone to hit Dre. After that Young Buck put a stabbing on a man. Maybe 50 and G-Unit are trying to avoid conflict again, so they sent someone to get Suge.

Diddy-WE all know about the long history between Puffy/P.Diddy/Diddy and Suge Knight. We also know about all of the evidence in BIG's murder pointing to Suge, so Puffy could've played a big role in that. Miami is also Diddy's city. It's where his second home is and Diddy is known for having plenty of stroke and power in Miami. This shooting also happens on the same weekend, where Diddy is hosting the MTV music awards. Sounds fishy or too coincidental.

Bombsquad said:
I'm happy he's living and it wasn't fatal. I really wanna see Suge get back on his feet and help TRY to revive the westcoasts with the deathrow label. Don't want to see another dead black man. It would add to the stereotype about hip hop and violence.

Theres only 3 suspects:

Game and BlackWallStreet-Suge's entourage tried to snatch games chain after the BET awards at a party. Prior to that when Game was still G-Unit, he was asked on the radio that if Suge ever laid a hand on him, it would be the day Suge Knight was dead. And he said that very angrily and intensely with heart. Suge touched Game so maybe this could be his retaliation. Besides Game is cool with Kanye. Kanye produced "Dreams" for Game. So maybe game heard about Suge being there and sent someone.

Dre and G-Unit- We all know that at the VIBE awards, Suge allegedly sent someone to hit Dre. After that Young Buck put a stabbing on a man. Maybe 50 and G-Unit are trying to avoid conflict again, so they sent someone to get Suge.

Diddy-WE all know about the long history between Puffy/P.Diddy/Diddy and Suge Knight. We also know about all of the evidence in BIG's murder pointing to Suge, so Puffy could've played a big role in that. Miami is also Diddy's city. It's where his second home is and Diddy is known for having plenty of stroke and power in Miami. This shooting also happens on the same weekend, where Diddy is hosting the MTV music awards. Sounds fishy or too coincidental.
only 3 suspects? lol there is so much more gonig on in suge's life than that crap. game/diddy ..dre..i dont know...its only media talk ..stories to make some money that obviously entertains you

:thumb:

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
damn..lil´bow wow´s psycho-mob is makin´some murderous moves again...:)

WE NEED THE MOTIVE.

i doubt it was blackwallstreet/g-unit/dre..suge squashed his beef wit dpg´s and dre.

i wouldnt be surprised if Dre had something to do with it
he was probably shot in the leg on purpose as a warning. i doubt they were trying to kill him cuz like i said before, how do you miss suge and hit his leg
its like throwing a golf ball in a soccer net...how do you hit the post?

YARON said:
only 3 suspects? lol there is so much more gonig on in suge's life than that crap. game/diddy ..dre..i dont know...its only media talk ..stories to make some money that obviously entertains you

:thumb:
Suge lives in Cali. I doubt he's created that much beef in other places besides there like in Miami to be shot in that city. Even though my suspect thing might be ridiculous to you, you have to consider that it could've been a hit. I think you need to have money to put a hit on a big name like Suge Knight. So what I'm saying is you have to have money. P.Diddy, 50 Cent, Dre, and maybe Game all have enough money to get Suge killed if they wanted.

Ghetto_Ghost said:
i wouldnt be surprised if Dre had something to do with it
he was probably shot in the leg on purpose as a warning. i doubt they were trying to kill him cuz like i said before, how do you miss suge and hit his leg
its like throwing a golf ball in a soccer net...how do you hit the post?
You don't even know where the guy was standing when he fired. That dude has fucked himself now.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.