suge got shot

The.Menace

Staff member
calithugs913 said:
yea suge was already talkin an shit so he aint that bad , but u know suge takes any chance he can to get in the limelight. This whole thing is prolly a ploy to get the light back on deathrow , its the cheapest and easiest way to promote Against the grain. Suge prolly shot himself in the leg on purpose, thats why no one knows whats up. Watch as the record sales blow up.
hahahhahahaha. :thumb:

sayin he shot his self in the leg or have someone do it sooo stupid, theres a chance ya leg will get paralized.. oh yeah i walk with a fucked up limp and sold 2 more cds.. yeahhhhhh!!!

Man plenty of you are joking. Do you guys realize how hot Suge Knight is right now. It seems like he's being constantly watched right now. I bet you the CIA and Feds are all over him like a watchdog 24/7. Ever since Suge went to jail he's been stripped of his power. Suge is not powerful and doesn't have the money anymore to get anybody touched. He's very irrelevant now. No one cares about Suge anymore. Guys are sitting up here talking about how the guy will get touched and so forth, but that's bull. Alot of you are living in 1995 and 1996. The man is under too much heavy surveillance these days to be plotting a retaliation on a guy who may live in Florida.

Suge was probably shot for some gang innitiation purposes. The person who shot Suge will get alot of props for life if he's involved in a gang down in Florida.

Swollen_Member

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Hituup said:
Man plenty of you are joking. Do you guys realize how hot Suge Knight is right now. It seems like he's being constantly watched right now. I bet you the CIA and Feds are all over him like a watchdog 24/7. Ever since Suge went to jail he's been stripped of his power. Suge is not powerful and doesn't have the money anymore to get anybody touched. He's very irrelevant now. No one cares about Suge anymore. Guys are sitting up here talking about how the guy will get touched and so forth, but that's bull. Alot of you are living in 1995 and 1996. The man is under too much heavy surveillance these days to be plotting a retaliation on a guy who may live in Florida.

Suge was probably shot for some gang innitiation purposes. The person who shot Suge will get alot of props for life if he's involved in a gang down in Florida.
Word.

JaYdAh_415 said:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050829/ap_en_mu/vmas_knight_shot

Here's an update with the Cops saying that they're frustrated since nobody will talk. damn people must be scared as fuck with snitching. There's also a photo of Suge being carried away.

What I cant believe this!! I thought the guy who did the shooting was caught. Wasn't a picture posted on this forum of a the alleged "shooter" with a pink shirt and a black jacket being taken out in handcuffs.

Da_Funk

bastin872 said:
Harry O is an ex cocaine dealer/importer who got arrested on attempted murder and got like 20 years in jail or some shit. He helped Suge fund Deathrow and hiim and suge were supposed to be 50/50 partners on the company, but Suge and Kenner kinda etched Harry O outta the picture.

David Kenner was Harry O's attorney that hooked Suge and Harry O up. Kenner eventually became one of the most powerful people at and Deathrow, he also was the legal and businness attorney for Deathrow.

Da_Funk said:
Harry O is an ex cocaine dealer/importer who got arrested on attempted murder and got like 20 years in jail or some shit. He helped Suge fund Deathrow and hiim and suge were supposed to be 50/50 partners on the company, but Suge and Kenner kinda etched Harry O outta the picture.

David Kenner was Harry O's attorney that hooked Suge and Harry O up. Kenner eventually became one of the most powerful people at and Deathrow, he also was the legal and businness attorney for Deathrow.

ItsmeyaC said:
sayin he shot his self in the leg or have someone do it sooo stupid, theres a chance ya leg will get paralized.. oh yeah i walk with a fucked up limp and sold 2 more cds.. yeahhhhhh!!!
It was a joke dumbass. Seriously people take shit wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to literal on this forum.

Da_Funk said:
I dunno man, joking about someone getting shot isn't really approiate in my book :(
It is if this is the same guy who pays people to kill a rival rapper, assault a former partner, hold people off balconies, and attack businessmen with baseball bats...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.