Somebody throws bottle in snoops face!!

radkin said:
Was anyone else at the snoop concert last night and did you have a better view of the bottle hitting snoop in the face?, from where i was it looked like it hit him square in the eye when he was performing whats my name,

It's always the same old story in this country people get drunk and cause trouble and ruin things for everyone else, he just walked off stage and didn't come back out even though it was near the end
haha! I love it.

Mr. Untouchable said:
That's one of the down sides of my country, some people (drunks) just don't know how to go in public places and act properly. I'm proud to from the UK, but fucking hell we have some dumb fucks over here.
Hey, c'mon...someone fucking Snoop up at his own concert, shit's great. I give props to the man who did it.

BTW, people in here say 50 Cent is a snitch...how the fuck y'all think Snoop has had so much trouble with police and stayed out of prison?

So you think Snoop deserved to get hit?
I think Snoop accidentally exposed himself as a fake and phony by not only contradicting his own statements, but also contradicting those spoken words with his actions.

I think that it's unfortunate that he's proven himself to be something other than what he claims to be and he has DEFINATELY fucked many people over in attempting to cover his ass (including Goldie Loc and Tray Deee) and karma is a bitch.

I think Snoop DOES DESERVE to be a victim of his own karma as do we all. Whatever we each do as individuals in life, we deserve to be paid back by karma. So...if you're an honest person, man or woman, who has integrity, self-respect and isn't willing to sell out or sell other people out to get what you want, then you deserve whatever good fortune karma has in store for you.

However, if you take Snoop's route, you deserve whatever bad fortune karma brings your way. :thumb:

jason g 718 said:
I think Snoop accidentally exposed himself as a fake and phony by not only contradicting his own statements, but also contradicting those spoken words with his actions.

I think that it's unfortunate that he's proven himself to be something other than what he claims to be and he has DEFINATELY fucked many people over in attempting to cover his ass (including Goldie Loc and Tray Deee) and karma is a bitch.

I think Snoop DOES DESERVE to be a victim of his own karma as do we all. Whatever we each do as individuals in life, we deserve to be paid back by karma. So...if you're an honest person, man or woman, who has integrity, self-respect and isn't willing to sell out or sell other people out to get what you want, then you deserve whatever good fortune karma has in store for you.

However, if you take Snoop's route, you deserve whatever bad fortune karma brings your way.
Name me a rapper who has never contradicted himself, in both words & actions?

What does he claim to be that he ain't? A pimp? A gangster? Enlighten me.

Yeah, he's fucked people over - everyone has.

Yep, karama sure is a bitch. Snoop's rich as fuck, respected by many (obviously not by you), got himself some kids, can have his choice of women, can work when he wants - making music for a living, has fans worldwide, has appeared in successful movies etc.

Did I mention he is a legendary figure in rap?

Oh well, karma sure got his ass.

And if karma is just running late, it's got it's work cut out to ruin Snoop's life.

Remind me what, 'Snoop's route' is/was?

radkin said:
It was at the nottingham arena, it smacked him square in the eye, he just wakled straight off, then you here him shout over the mic "some motherfucker just threw a bottle in my face" they didn't even find the geezer that done it! and what I can't believe is that they were actually selling beer in glass bottles! I didn't think they did that anymore at events!

lol, thats the sort of shit that happens in notts. cuz the pubs and clubs serve cheap drinks, like 2 pints for a quid, notts is the cheapest place in the country for alcohol, so everyone gets legless pretty fast. but at least it was only a bottle that hit him, people in UK must know about the gun crime in notts, its the gun crime capital of europe.

lol @ saying fuck English hooligans

That bottle was the only thing thrown all night and the rest of the night everyone was lovin snoop.

I actually thing Game was better than Snoop even tho he was losing his voice, you could actually tell what he wa saying, the sound was a bit fucked when snoop came on.

Im glad snoop did mainly old stuff, his last few albums have been pretty weak.

stefanwzyga

GernwaX said:
lol @ saying fuck English hooligans

That bottle was the only thing thrown all night and the rest of the night everyone was lovin snoop.

I actually thing Game was better than Snoop even tho he was losing his voice, you could actually tell what he wa saying, the sound was a bit fucked when snoop came on.

Im glad snoop did mainly old stuff, his last few albums have been pretty weak.
you thought game was better :confused: he only done about 5 songs, he was ok, snoop rocked it man!

Cooper

Matt10 said:
lol, thats the sort of shit that happens in notts. cuz the pubs and clubs serve cheap drinks, like 2 pints for a quid, notts is the cheapest place in the country for alcohol, so everyone gets legless pretty fast. but at least it was only a bottle that hit him, people in UK must know about the gun crime in notts, its the gun crime capital of europe.
lovely place....:)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.