Somebody throws bottle in snoops face!!

LOL !!He deserved it!!!he should not be singin old dr songs he disses Sugar like Sugar aint help make him a star!!everytime he performs its songs from dr n does a lil Pac tribute i mean the tribute is good but does it gotta b the same way everytime?cant u switch it up"?fuck Suge but ill sing the songs from dr cuz i have no songs i made today well after dr really that peeps wanna hear.he washed up!!!Somebody put that dogg to sleep!!!i used to b a snoop dogg too but i change when he became a lil a bitch dogg or kirby which means soft all bark n no bite!!!!!

2pacthuglawzjer said:
LOL !!He deserved it!!!he should not be singin old dr songs he disses Sugar like Sugar aint help make him a star!!everytime he performs its songs from dr n does a lil Pac tribute i mean the tribute is good but does it gotta b the same way everytime?cant u switch it up"?fuck Suge but ill sing the songs from dr cuz i have no songs i made today well after dr really that peeps wanna hear.he washed up!!!Somebody put that dogg to sleep!!!i used to b a snoop dogg too but i change when he became a lil a bitch dogg or kirby which means soft all bark n no bite!!!!!
OH MY! :eek:

2pacthuglawzjer said:
What a faggot!

There was a trace of a point in this post (that Snoop should do more recent material) but really, if you ain't a fan, it shouldn't affect you.

But if you hate him so much, think about this, he's got more money than you & your whole family put together. Spin on it, bitch.

stefanwzyga

2pacthuglawzjer said:
Get real, whats wrong with singing your own songs? :confused:

stefanwzyga

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
What a faggot!

There was a trace of a point in this post (that Snoop should do more recent material) but really, if you ain't a fan, it shouldn't affect you.

But if you hate him so much, think about this, he's got more money than you & your whole family put together. Spin on it, bitch.
Calcuo i was there last night an it was way better than i thought it would be, it was pure gangsta shit he was spittin!

PDT

The only time I'd try to throw something at Snoop would be if he was doin' Let's Get Blown, then I just couldn't help myself.

So when it comes to Scottish football, the Dutch only care about the Old Firm?

Oh well, that means you're just the same as everywhere else outwith Scotland & quite a few areas in Scotland as well.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.