Somebody throws bottle in snoops face!!

Was anyone else at the snoop concert last night and did you have a better view of the bottle hitting snoop in the face?, from where i was it looked like it hit him square in the eye when he was performing whats my name,

It's always the same old story in this country people get drunk and cause trouble and ruin things for everyone else, he just walked off stage and didn't come back out even though it was near the end

makaveli_uk said:
Where was it? I a going to see him tonight in Glasgow
It was at the nottingham arena, it smacked him square in the eye, he just wakled straight off, then you here him shout over the mic "some motherfucker just threw a bottle in my face" they didn't even find the geezer that done it! and what I can't believe is that they were actually selling beer in glass bottles! I didn't think they did that anymore at events!

I think he deserved the bottle tho..I dunno he just needed that bottle in his face hha i can picture it already..ITS GOIN GOIN GOIN BAAAAAAAM IN YOUR FACE!

That's one of the down sides of my country, some people (drunks) just don't know how to go in public places and act properly. I'm proud to from the UK, but fucking hell we have some dumb fucks over here.

I didn't think the sound system was that good in there, you couldn't hear any of the melodies at all and on 2 of amerikaz most wanted I couldn't even hear pac at all :mad:

some british dumbasses as usual, they dont know how to act

if they keep acting like dickheads no one will be comming to perfom in the uk anymore

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Yeah, I doubt Snoop'll be raring to come back.

As for G-Unit, they were at a rock festival - 'nuff said.
I wonder who asked em to come there or wut dumbass paid em enough money haha

I think G-Unit were mainly there for promotion, although money would obviously will have played a part.

Fuck knows who asked them. I know a bunch of rap is accepted by the rock crowd (ie. Snoop on the Red Hot Chili Peppers tour) but G-Unit ain't the type.

Rock fans are just being real tho I mean if they don't like it they dont bitch about it on boards they throw bottles at the artists lmao talk about actin gangsta..How u gon' call urself a gangsta when u ran off stage

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.