Sandwiches

I am currently honing and tuning out to the best sandwich recipes. I have been experimenting a lot over the past few years with different ingredients. A lot of it has been done without conscience or much care for what I am doing because I cook day in day out, dishing out different dishes left, right, up, and down. It gets confusing at times, but I am working at it, in all my cooking.

Cajun Chicken sandwich

1 large breast, or two small ones - depending on the bird
Cajun spice
Mayonnaise
Butter for frying
Bread - choice is the double edged sword here, you can choose the best type of bread to your liking. I recommend a large soft breadcake, slightly toasted.

Method

Slice and shallow fry the chicken.
Halfway through cooking add the spice.
Fry till lightly browned.
You got yourself a tasty chicken sandwich, simple.

This is seriously mouthwatering. I would be adding a little white onion and iceberg aswell if I could be arsed. Let me know what you think and I will try to incorporate any suggestion, improvement to this recipe

lol at this guy.

I'm sure preach will contribute a lot in this thread.

your post is out-of-thread context. Do you suggest preach can make better sandwiches than me? I doubt it all very much. I sense you have never experienced a good sandwich bach

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Lately, a Cheese sandwich tastes really good to me.

Normally Id add awhole lot of stuff, but now just cheese is nice.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
I hate mayonnaise, I hate all that shit, Ketchup, Mayonnaise...marmite.

Only thing I like to put on my food is chili. The hot chili not this pansy ass chilli i get at most restuarants.

Preach

lol at this guy.

I'm sure preach will contribute a lot in this thread.
Sandwiches are generally healthy food depending on how you put them together. I've told you several times, when I eat fat food we're talking greasy trash food. It's not just any type of food. Hamburgers with fat dripping for example.

keco52

Staff member
You talk about the most basic recipes. This is something a 5th grader throws together after school.

I mean....bread, chicken and mayo....and if you're feeling frisky you throw on some lettuce and onion.

Cheddar is fattening but you just fried the chicken in butter so you're not exactly going for healthy.

Preach

slice of bread, slice of salami, slice of cheese, seasoning on top. that's a sandwich to me. as simple as they come. maybe some peppers for color and taste.

Farzin

You talk about the most basic recipes. This is something a 5th grader throws together after school.

I mean....bread, chicken and mayo....and if you're feeling frisky you throw on some lettuce and onion.

Cheddar is fattening but you just fried the chicken in butter so you're not exactly going for healthy.
She's got a point. Aren't you a chef? Well then tell us a bad ass sandwich recipe.

SicC

Dying Breed
Staff member
I am currently honing and tuning out to the best sandwich recipes. I have been experimenting a lot over the past few years with different ingredients. A lot of it has been done without conscience or much care for what I am doing because I cook day in day out, dishing out different dishes left, right, up, and down. It gets confusing at times, but I am working at it, in all my cooking.

Cajun Chicken sandwich

1 large breast, or two small ones - depending on the bird
Cajun spice
Mayonnaise
Butter for frying
Bread - choice is the double edged sword here, you can choose the best type of bread to your liking. I recommend a large soft breadcake, slightly toasted.

Method

Slice and shallow fry the chicken.
Halfway through cooking add the spice.
Fry till lightly browned.
You got yourself a tasty chicken sandwich, simple.

This is seriously mouthwatering. I would be adding a little white onion and iceberg aswell if I could be arsed. Let me know what you think and I will try to incorporate any suggestion, improvement to this recipe
And then you add some spices BAM!!! Some more spices BAM!!!! Even more BAM!!!!!!!!

My mother can out cook you any day of the year kiddo. BAM!:)

Tuna, bit of mayo, lemon juice, pepper, celery, onion, all chopped up and mixed with lettuce. Granary bread.
that doesn't go well with my recipe, that is one well of your own. I highly suggest spring onion

Sandwiches are generally healthy food depending on how you put them together. I've told you several times, when I eat fat food we're talking greasy trash food. It's not just any type of food. Hamburgers with fat dripping for example.
Sandwiches can be healthy, it all depends on what type of fat you use. Shallow frying is my favourite form of cooking, why? because shallow frying produces the most flavour, especially smoked bacon.

I meant fry the chicken in butter so you don't have to put butter on the bread. Bread is dry, the recipe is contrasted in the fact that you fry in butter and add mayo. Toast the bread and pour over it your frying juices. Then there is no need to butter your bread.

She's got a point. Aren't you a chef? Well then tell us a bad ass sandwich recipe.
errrrm ... have you been paying attention?

Subway > Quiznos > Mr. Sub > Mcdonalds > Me > Yeshua
Fuck subway, they leave their food open-topped and doors open so flies fly into their outlets

And then you add some spices BAM!!! Some more spices BAM!!!! Even more BAM!!!!!!!!

My mother can out cook you any day of the year kiddo. BAM!:)
Good for you, just don't tell me you buy ready meals

hmmm... now let me think. which is better?
Don't think, feeeeeeel!

Three large breasts by far.:love:
pz
what kinda recipe are you on?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.