Sandwiches

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
I think vegetarians don't eat meat because they feel bad for the animals that have to suffer. They are lonely people who need to hand on to an ideal to help cultivate their self esteem.

With that being said, ThUg $tyle is a girl.

Farzin

^Woah sigh is dropping some knowledge!

I think it goes against our basic instincts not to eat all the life forms that we can. It's part of survival of the fittest.

Are you vegetarian Sigh? There are a surprising number of vegetarians on this board.

So far it's

Sigh (not confirmed)
Jeremy (Not confirmed)
Rukas
Casey Rain
Chronic

Who else?

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
I am a vegetarian and I don't eat meat because I love animals. I think all life forms are sacred and we are such an evolved civilization that we do not require to slaughter cute animals anymore to feed our hunger. I don't care if we kill the one's that aren't cute, though.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
With that being said, I love chicken, biscuit & watermelons.
And unlike Rahim, I have had a good steak within the last 5 years.

I'll fuck some shrimp up any day of the week.
Chicken > Beef > Tony Yayo > Tupac > Tomato paste.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
I made the best smoked veggie ham sandwich/burger ever today. I gave one to Caesar and he didnt even notice it wasnt meat.

Veggie ham, beatroot, lettuce, sweet pickle, cheese, sliced boiled egg, sun dried tomatoes and ranch dressing.

Smoked sliced shallow fried back bacon, fried egg, grated cheddar, mayo, ketchup, iceburg - mmmmmmm

Tuna, mayo, spring onion, iceburg.

Hard boiled egg + salt. mayo optional.

Toasted sandwiches, especially breadcakes, with melted butter.

Fried beef with white onion, black pepper, and mayo. Lettuce to top it off.

Fried chicken, mushroom, smoked bacon, sweetcorn, lettuce + mayo.

One of my favourites is roast pork leg with sage/onion stuffing, salt, mayo/salad cream, fried onion, iceburg.

Minute steak shallow fried, with added onion gravy to the frying pan afterwards. Put the steak between two slices of toasted bread and pour over the gravy inbetween. Serve with roasted potatoes.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.