Rest In Peace Big Proof (of D12).

Snowman

Proof Shot & Killed

Damm just found this out, Proof was the most talented out of D-12, like you guys said him an Em.

He was just breaking out on the scene, (World Wide) of course.

Defintely gonna be listening to Searchin for Jerry Garcia, an Devils night.

You will Be Missed Proof :( (T.I.P)

Proof Shot & Killed

wow thats the worst shit ive heard in a long time....put on some proof after i heard this and heard a few lines that gave me chills...

Biscuits is poppin, ain't no stoppin like Hendrix and Joplin
'til I find out where Biggie and 'Pac went

Proof Shot & Killed

Yeah, listenin to Proof's music all day today, I never before noticed how often he mentioned his own death, or worried about death.

"Your lucky if you make it to 30". Homie was only 31. Thats fuckin crazy.

But I swear, listen to his shit, and he mentions his death sooo much, its crazy.

Proof Shot & Killed

DrugBa11ad said:
Yeah, listenin to Proof's music all day today, I never before noticed how often he mentioned his own death, or worried about death.

But I swear, listen to his shit, and he mentions his death sooo much, its crazy.
every rapper mentions their own death like crazy. this really sucks though. there is way too much violence. i never really liked proof as a rapper and won't pretend to now just cause he is dead but this violence has to stop. it's bullshit. nobody deserves to go out like this. i'm so pissed right now. much support to his family and friends and anybody who knows him on a personal level. very sad. people in this world need to get their shit together and stop killing each other. i have been bumpin that kurt kobain song non-stop today in his memory. rip proof.

Proof Shot & Killed

Yeah some rappers do, but not "every" rapper.

I guess its just sort of awkward to hear people talking about dieing all the time, then having them die, lol, and going back and listening and catching on you know?

Proof Shot & Killed

R.I.P Big Proof

Still stunned after hearing it, to quote someone on Proof's myspace site.

"Proof didnt die, God just challenged him to a battle"

Listening to Searching for Jerry Garcia in a whole different way now.

Proof Shot & Killed

DrugBa11ad said:
Yeah some rappers do, but not "every" rapper.

I guess its just sort of awkward to hear people talking about dieing all the time, then having them die, lol, and going back and listening and catching on you know?
i feel ya

Proof Shot & Killed

it's sad, but that's the lifestyle half of the people on this forum want these rappers to live. Someone's always saying "so and so ain't gangsta, he ain't bout his shit like he says in his rhymes, dude is fake"...but when someone dies, it's "the violence really has to stop".
Pick one or the other.

ArtsyGirl

Proof Shot & Killed

When people say "he aint gangsta.." I see it more like that rapper is trying to make out like he's living a lifestyle he isnt, and needs to stop being fake and be himself. As far as we know right now the killer wasnt another rapper, Proof didnt have any major beef so its not a Hip Hop thing, its a street thing. Lets not put Hip Hop as suspect #1 right now and hope that the person who did this comes to Justice, and the other person laying up in Intensive Care recovers. Its a sad day for Hip Hop because we lost another MC to some bullshit :sad:

KFatal

On Probation - Please report any break in the guid
Proof Shot & Killed

DrugBa11ad said:

its crazy how that vid toy soldiers came true... he was the one that got killed in that vid.. insane

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.