Rest In Peace Big Proof (of D12).

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
Proof Shot & Killed

what?
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddamn i feel really really fucked up!it cant be true....damn..Proof RIP..daaaamn RIP!
why?
anotha man gone.damn.

Bobby Sands

Proof Shot & Killed

ah fuck thats a major shock.He was a nice rapper.I had been meanin to pick up his last album for a while.Will get it now.What a shame

RIP.

Scoobyffc

Proof Shot & Killed

im shocked
just came from work and I saw it on Brazilian press
shit is fucked up, sad
I like his music, talented and young to die like this

RIP Proof

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Proof Shot & Killed

I just want to point out that on D12's myspace, there's only one song playing. They took off their own music and put one song on.

2pac - Hit 'em up.

Proof Shot & Killed

This was posted by Game earlier on:

Anytime someone dies in the world period I'm upset. It's when they get murdered that it really hits home ! For a person to shoot & kill another person, there had to be a tremendous amount of hate & envy for the victim. I've had so many of my close homies & even brothers, cousins & my uncle die to street violence. Shit is krazy homie because I feel like I should've died in 2001 when niggas tried to murder me & leave me for the wolves. Only God knows why I'm here 2day homie !!! I met Proof early 2002 in a studio in Los Angeles & we clicked right off the back. The same night we were in the studio doing some mixtape shit while Em 50 & Dre were in the back studio workin on Get Rich Or Die Tryin. Over the years we became real kool & remained homies throughout all the beef shit witt G-Unit so to wake up this mornin' at 10:41am flip open my sidekick & read that the homie was killed due to a bullet in the head just literally fucked my day. I will end this short letter by saying this, Proof will always be remembered & I as well as the Black Wallstreet family will keep his memory & his family in our prayers 1.

Proof Shot & Killed

When me and my friend were listeing 2 the radio this morning. We wer so shocked this shyt happened. Fucked up , over some bs a bullet 2 his head. Only member out of D12 i liked , this shyt is wrong.

Proof Shot & Killed

rest in peace proof all this shit is gettin out of control again,another great mc gone but leaving us with words of reason.Hope the man is found who did this and my thoughts go out to the other injured soul and there family........rip...legends never die there just smile down on us............../daz

Proof Shot & Killed

I'm from germany and I just came from the cinema when I was reading this news.
I can't believe this really happened.
Still there's too much violence in Hip Hop.
I'm so shocked right now.
Rest in Peace Proof....

Nick

Proof Shot & Killed

S O F I said:
I just want to point out that on D12's myspace, there's only one song playing. They took off their own music and put one song on.

2pac - Hit 'em up.
Is that their official myspace or some random fan?

plus it says the last login was 3/22/2006

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.