random:

Bobby Sands

Busta Rhyme's Big Bang was a Big flop for me.I had been anticipating it for a while and went out and bought it last week.Only songs i like are the ones with Stevie Wonder and Goldmine with Raekwon.How We Do It Over Here is a pretty good club song but i hate Missy Elliott and the song with Nas would be good only for the annoying hook.The rest is fairly poor.

After hearing this,im not looking forward to Raekwon on Aftermath.,

linx

Staff member
Fataldawg said:
I'm listenin to Gangstarr's Moment Of Truth... Definately one of my favorite all time albums.. Too bad "The Ownerz" wasnt as good..
I enjoyed The Ownerz, it was dope. Dope beats and dope guest spots and shit. Same Team No Games, Who Got Gunz, Rite Where You Stand, Skillz.. all very dope songs.

_carmi

me, myself & us
Tupac Tha Great said:
Busta Rhyme's Big Bang was a Big flop for me.I had been anticipating it for a while and went out and bought it last week.Only songs i like are the ones with Stevie Wonder and Goldmine with Raekwon.How We Do It Over Here is a pretty good club song but i hate Missy Elliott and the song with Nas would be good only for the annoying hook.The rest is fairly poor.

After hearing this,im not looking forward to Raekwon on Aftermath.,
me too i had high expectations. i'm deceived too. but after hearing it a couple of time, it aint that bad.

jbrolax

i am very into rock and rolll right now...

however the few that are still down for the real its....

Joe Budden( will go down as the GOAT just like Cano will for the yankees)
Nas(even if the racist((i hate white mpeople)) from SOHH hate on him)
and anyone else that sees true like IT/and Gym Class Heroes run shit...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.