random:

Kadafi Son

a few hip hop thoughts

Ya'll know pac probably got inspired to do Keep Ya Head Up from South Centrals Cartel's "U Gotta Deal Wit Dis (Gangsta Luv)"

Rappin' 4 Tay's flow and beats are one of the most underrated

So is Havok & Prodeje

I think Tyrin Turner should play in Pac's movie

Outkast ain't tha same to me

I saw someones post that said Akon can top Nate Dogg as a hook singer. LOL!! You jokin...

I hope the rap industry can make a turn for tha better cuz I feel sorry my kids...

RANDOM SHIT:

What the fuck ever happened to Afu-Ra? I copped his Life Force album like back in 99 (i think) when it dropped and it was pretty good! The songs Primo did were fuckin hot..I think hes dropped 2 other albums since then.. Were they any good?????????

Kadafi Son

I still love Outkast, but maybe because I listen to their oldstuff more, I notice their new stuff ain't too much like their first. Still love'm tho

and how many beats did timbo do on Timberlakes album. How many times does the beat flip on the album(same song)?!?

Though im liking the beat switching up, like the one on Chop Me Up with 3-6 Mafia

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.