random:

ARon

Termanology is very tight. That shit he did with Premo was real nice. I caught on to him from that so Im looking for more!

I think the whole underground/mainstream thing is pretty stupid but I'll use it for this anyway.

Is Atmosphere the "underground" equivelant, to Eminem for the "Mainstream".

roaches

Cypress Hill is one of the top 5 rap groups of all time and is very underrated
Better than:
* Wu
* Public Enemy
* EPMD
* Outkast
* Public Enemy
* Run-DMC
* NWA
* Gang Starr
* ATCQ
* De La Soul
* Geto Boys
* UGK

Come on.

roaches said:
Better than:
* Wu
* Public Enemy
* EPMD
* Outkast
* Public Enemy
* Run-DMC
* NWA
* Gang Starr
* ATCQ
* De La Soul
* Geto Boys
* UGK

Come on.
Better than all except Wu, NWA and Outkast. Public Enemy is way too boring and overrated to me, I can't stand to listen to them for too long.

alotta tribe songs are garbage too...they arent the best of all time like alotta people say...the good songs they got are powerful...but the ones that arent considered good, are just plain homo....low end theory is an exception..

xxx

Tupac Tha Great said:
Busta Rhyme's Big Bang was a Big flop for me.I had been anticipating it for a while and went out and bought it last week.Only songs i like are the ones with Stevie Wonder and Goldmine with Raekwon.How We Do It Over Here is a pretty good club song but i hate Missy Elliott and the song with Nas would be good only for the annoying hook.The rest is fairly poor.

After hearing this,im not looking forward to Raekwon on Aftermath.,
Doesnt that track with Nas sound just like "fight music" by d12 (might be another song off devil's night but i think its fight music)?

xxx said:
Doesnt that track with Nas sound just like "fight music" by d12 (might be another song off devil's night but i think its fight music)?
naw, not really...it's got that driving beat, but that's about it...the same instruments used, i guess....i can see where you're coming from though

linx

Staff member
7Datskat34 said:
Better than all except Wu, NWA and Outkast. Public Enemy is way too boring and overrated to me, I can't stand to listen to them for too long.
Uhh.. what? They definitely are not fucking with EPMD, RUN-DMC, Gangstarr, ATCQ and De La Soul either.

linx

Staff member
tennis_dog said:
alotta tribe songs are garbage too...they arent the best of all time like alotta people say...the good songs they got are powerful...but the ones that arent considered good, are just plain homo....low end theory is an exception..
no.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
:eek:
7Datskat34 said:
yeah right................................:laugh:

its linx! said:
Uhh.. what? They definitely are not fucking with EPMD, RUN-DMC, Gangstarr, ATCQ and De La Soul either.
EPMD put out one good album, Run-DMC are definently highly respectable, Gangstarr only put out only one really solid complete album from start to finish same with ATCQ and De La Soul.

I can understand what people are saying about cypress hill, I never really used to like them. But I guarentee if u put a mix together of their best songs it would be better than any of the previous mentioned groups. They just sometimes don't come off as recognized because since temple of boom they have put out poor outtings, and their albums are a little scattered, but very good shit.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.