Quote dumb lyrics

HErEsY1 said:
u might have more cash than me
but u ain't got the skillz to eat a niggaz ass like me

"2nd round knockout" - Canibus
I don't even listen to this and even I know he's just using a metaphor.

Like saying "i'm the shit" <-is this fucked up? No

Aristotle said:
Seriously, it is so amazing how pissed off you can make some people. Man usually i don't tell them but i am seriously sitting here laughing at you. It was so easy to lure you in and make you get all emotional about it, for real calm down. I dont even know where i came up with some of the shit i said, it was all too piss you off. The only time i was serious was talking about myself or whatever. Don't worry though some people on here do it all the time. So go write an essay and spend your hours studying up on something that helps you out a lot. Cus on the real, i was bullshitting the whole time, so yes, i know i'm laughing at you, although it should be with you since you will see that im fucking with you and you went off for no reason, good day.

Edit: Also, I'm gay.
haha bastard! Well thanks, I guess I'm going 2 pop in still i rise and never post on this thing for the rest of my life:)

ARon

HAha, nice fucking with my post, at least your laughing at it, i thought you would get even more upset, but it was fun, peace.

TCD

I'll tell you what I want
What I really,really want
What I really really want is a zig-a-zig-aaahh- The Spice Girls

Sorry it just had to be done.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.