Quote dumb lyrics

Tone Capone said:
"I like em black, white, Puerto Rican, or Haitian
Like Japanese, Chinese, or even Asian"

I can't stand Chingy but, this line from Balla Baby is one of the things that make me wish death on him... and his whole family. It's pretty much what is meant when someone mentions DUMB LYRICS :mad:

If this aint intentional(the lyrics), it's one of the dumbest shit ive ever heard... :eek: !!!!!

DeeezNuuuts83 said:
True, it's not a mistake, but I think that the guy was referring to the "thug nigga" "drug dealer" rhyme being re-used over and over again to the point of redundance. Kind of like how Pac over-used rhyming "enemy" with "Hennessy" and "remember me," that type of thing. But he could still pull it off though.
after writing about 400 songs you may start to get repedative..lol

FroDawgg said:
^^^okay...this is my last interpretation and then i'm done (this is driving me crazy...i'm at work, damn it!). i have two possibilities of what he might have meant:
1) either he inversed the words "murder" and "burner" (because sometimes penalties for smaller offenses are inexplicably stiffer than for bigger offenses) and just didn't catch it, or
2) he said it just how he meant it, but two lines aren't enough to elaborate. he might have been saying that you get life for murder, and depending on the age of the suspect, that could be anywhere from 30-70 years, or more. yet you get less than a year for concealing a deadly weapon which possibly and/or probably be used to commit a murder, when you should get more, such as 25 years or something.

there, i'm done...no more theories (i am analyzing this way too deeply!).

there, i went and turned a perfectly good thread about dumb quotes and turned it into a discussion about something so miniscule. i'm sorry, people.
Dude it reall ain't the serious man... AGAIN... Yeah you don't know what he's talking about. He's saying, why are they going to give you life for murdering someone but, only give you a slap on the hand for illegally carrying a murder weapon??!?! It's like a set up you know?

calm down :)

FroDawgg

^^^apparentely it was to not incriminate the label or anyone associated with the label (and i believe the issue had something to do with the 50 incident). ja's a fool.

Deuce 7 Tha Psycho said:
so whats "six figure"?
I thought that it was like saying a million because of the six zeros but maybe I'm wrong. :( I'm sure it has something to do with money though (thinking of Pac in 'Made Niggaz': more than 6 figures a muthafuckin' made nigga).

Chronic

Aristotle said:
That Jay-Z line
something like
"I'm the one, like 5 divided by 4."
Wasn't it "I remain the one, like 5 divided by 4"?

5/4 = 1.25 = 1 and remainder.

Very dope line.

exrp765 said:
You Look so good, ill suck on your dadies dick

- biggie

Thats sum gross shit
Not the purpose of this thread:

dimos06 said:
The goal is not to quote lyrics that you think are stupid but lyrics that are senseless/dumb because of the rapper's lack of knowledge or stupid errors.
TheDarkAvenger said:
Yeh,i heard this by Daz Dillinger in that 'Way Too Major' Song...

"Like Jack Nicholson, I smack fickle men..." :D

It don't make sense to me LOL
Jack Nicholson is an actor. Perhaps it's from a movie which you didn't see? Just a wild guess.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.