Quote dumb lyrics

Chingy - Balla Baby / WTF?????
I like them Black, White, Puerto Rican, or Haitian,
like Japanese, Chinese, or even Asian

Facts:
* 95% of Haitians are black.
* Puerto Ricans have spanish origins, which make them white.
* The Japanese and Chinese are Asian.
* Chingy is a dumbass

Ja Rule, "Caught Up" (off the R.U.L.E. album):

"...She's wearing my name already, so you know she's fuckin' me/ I'M A G LIKE THAT"

The "I'm a G like that" line almost made me shit in my pants when I first heard it.

TheDarkAvenger said:
This is from Lloyd Banks song 'Karma'...

"Got my dick hard as a missile"

Cracks me up everytime...

If you think about it,that line is senseless.... :p

u got the right idea, but this line does make sense...i think banks stole this line off of biggie from "got a story to tell"...not sure tho

but most people dont even kno the whole point of this thread and they are just posting wutever lyrics they want

Jadakiss - "Why?" ... in the lyrics he says "Why is the industry designed to keep the artist in debt?" .. They already made fun of this on VH1, but they had a good point; they stopped payin you?

Infact, a lot of that song just annoys me with the shit he says.

"why they gon give you life for a murder
Turn around only give you eight months for a burner"

Murdering somebody is a much bigger offense than being caught with a deadly weapon. Or am i just not understanding him?

This was a cool idea for a thread, i read some funny lines in here, the Chingy 1 made me laugh for real haha.

dedbrd said:
6 figgy, as in 6 figure is used in the sense of the amount of zero's behind the 1, like million, just meanin he is a millionare nigga (my interpretation at least)

7 figures would be a million, since there are literally seven figures in the number...

not an error in lyrics or anything but:

"big dick, i can fit you up my urethra"
cmon. that shit is fucking disgusting
what ever happened to just saying you have a 10 inch wang

fwn

well i wudnt really call dumb, but wierd. "Throw that pussy into a bottle
and let it float to shore, gimme gimme some more"-whats ya fantasy~Outlawz(Daz). lol dont get me wrong though, one of my fave songs.

HellRazor05 said:
"Bitch fuck with D, I'll have a leg hangin' out the trunk like the Marshall Mathers LP."
(Redman from Obie Trice's "The Set Up Remix")
What a mistake! :D I thought about this one:

"yo, it's just questions
that I ask myself
when I analyze the world when I'm by myself
I think some bugged out shit when I'm by myself
drinkin weed smokin hennessee all by myself"

That's the chorus in Fredro Starr's 'What If?' but this "mistake" is so big that it might be intentional because in the song he talks about being high and starting to think about crazy things...

FroDawgg said:
SkitZo_King said:
"why they gon give you life for a murder
Turn around only give you eight months for a burner"

Murdering somebody is a much bigger offense than being caught with a deadly weapon. Or am i just not understanding him?
always confused me too
Yeah you don't know what he's talking about. He's saying, why are they going to give you life for murdering someone but, only give you a slap on the hand for illegally carrying a murder weapon??!?! It's like a set up you know?

"I like em black, white, Puerto Rican, or Haitian
Like Japanese, Chinese, or even Asian"

I can't stand Chingy but, this line from Balla Baby is one of the things that make me wish death on him... and his whole family. It's pretty much what is meant when someone mentions DUMB LYRICS :mad:

FroDawgg

i figured out the jadakiss lyric! (or at least i think i did.) i think he meant that they give you eight months IN ADDITION TO the life sentence, like, why would that extra eight months matter? granted a life sentence has the possibility of parole and that eight months just delays that longer, but i think that is what he meant. could be way off though.

FroDawgg

^^^although my interpretation doesn't explain why he would say "ONLY give you eight months for a murder" which would then go back to the in-contrast argument. i dunno, i'm probably wrong either way.

FroDawgg

^^^okay...this is my last interpretation and then i'm done (this is driving me crazy...i'm at work, damn it!). i have two possibilities of what he might have meant:
1) either he inversed the words "murder" and "burner" (because sometimes penalties for smaller offenses are inexplicably stiffer than for bigger offenses) and just didn't catch it, or
2) he said it just how he meant it, but two lines aren't enough to elaborate. he might have been saying that you get life for murder, and depending on the age of the suspect, that could be anywhere from 30-70 years, or more. yet you get less than a year for concealing a deadly weapon which possibly and/or probably be used to commit a murder, when you should get more, such as 25 years or something.

there, i'm done...no more theories (i am analyzing this way too deeply!).

there, i went and turned a perfectly good thread about dumb quotes and turned it into a discussion about something so miniscule. i'm sorry, people.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.