Quote dumb lyrics

Like the title of the thread says you have to quote stupid lyrics. The goal is not to quote lyrics that you think are stupid but lyrics that are senseless/dumb because of the rapper's lack of knowledge or stupid errors. For example that 151's line in 'Chop It':'The drug exchange is quite risky/ But the bills get crispy/Keep me coming back like frisbees' :p

dimos06 said:
Like the title of the thread says you have to quote stupid lyrics. The goal is not to quote lyrics that you think are stupid but lyrics that are senseless/dumb because of the rapper's lack of knowledge or stupid errors. For example that 151's line in 'Chop It':'The drug exchange is quite risky/ But the bills get crispy/Keep me coming back like frisbees' :p
I don't see anything wrong with it.

For those of you Source collectors, the 100th issue (with LL Cool J on the cover) has a bunch of top ten lists throughout the magazine, and one of them was a top ten lyrical mistakes or whatever, I remember there was a line by Lil' Kim from Mary J. Blige's "I Can Love You" where she says something like, "You're riding on your Ninja Honda/ With Kenisha and Wanda" or something, but it's a Kawasaki Ninja, not a Ninja Honda.

6 figgy, as in 6 figure is used in the sense of the amount of zero's behind the 1, like million, just meanin he is a millionare nigga (my interpretation at least)

ManiacDego said:
itz not a mistake, smoke a pound and listen closer

u should feel it !!
True, it's not a mistake, but I think that the guy was referring to the "thug nigga" "drug dealer" rhyme being re-used over and over again to the point of redundance. Kind of like how Pac over-used rhyming "enemy" with "Hennessy" and "remember me," that type of thing. But he could still pull it off though.

Pac used a LOT of repition in his rhymes. To me though it almost just made him more consistant then most rappers. Although I see how hearing the same things can get monotonous, Pac usually could pull it off with enough vitality to make it sound unique from the last time he used it yeah know?

One line though is on LTTG in Jadakiss's verse on track 8 when he does the "*muah* till the day that they bury me" I swear, Jada is cool and all, but that shit made me feel all weird. lol

TCD

"I woke up out that comma 2001
'Bout the same time Dre dropped 2001"The Game

And in the same song
I reached out to Kanye,To grab all of my dreams BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!!!! j/k

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.