Puffy was right\

aban said:
"Shaquille O'Neal
Wow...I don't even know where to start with this guy. He is the most untalented piece of shit to ever be called "talented" in the NBA. People call him the "best player in the league right now". Well, if I were 7'1", 350lbs, and stood under the net and dunked, or just hit 3 footers, then people would be saying that about me. He is arrogant, self-centered, egotistical and has nothing other than his lucky genes. I am not racist at all, but if EVER I were going to throw the "N" word at someone, it'd be Shaq."

"Jay Adams
Jay is one of the biggest backstabbing assholes I've ever met. He caused me a lot of unnecessary frustration back in 2002 over a female. He accused me of trying to "break up her marraige" by sleeping with her before her divorce was final (unbeknownst to me) and then proceeded to sleep with her as well after I dumped her. He is also the type of guy to act like your best friend to your face, and talk shit about you behind your back. He also threatened me and a friend by telling us he was going to "kill you faggots" next time he saw us. That is a joke, seeing as how when it finally happened, he walked up to us and asked to make peace. Wonder if he liked my sloppy seconds? Sorry, Jay....this one is on for life."

"Jason Spencer
Man, where do I even start with this guy? What started my beef with him was when he caused me more problems than I needed during a relationship with an ex-girlfriend. But that is not what makes him annoying. He has done everything up to and including threatening to shoot me with a shotgun. But, when he had the opportunity to do something when we were 5 feet away from each other in Taylor, he sat in his car like the bitch he is. This guy is the EPITOME of the word "bitch". One day, I'm sure, Mr. Spencer and I will end up throwing down, and his underestimating my aggression is going to be his downfall."

LMAO, jason I never knew you had BEEF with other people. Why did he chase you with a SHOTGUN??? I hope you dont get a gun and end his life ,please dont do anything that you'll regret.
Is there a point of you posting things I have on my website.

And read again fool, nobody chased me with a shotgun.

K so if you are using ICP to gauge maturity...
Uh...no...and you completely missed my point, which was that name calling doesn't necessarily equate to imaturity.

I find it really out of this world that you can't acknowledge that pretty much anyone with an ear for hip-hop recognizes that which you do not, so here are some reviews to look at:
I don't let other people make up my mind for me and I can think by myself just fine. If you let other people tell you what albums are classics and what is "good", that's fine. I tend to think for myself.

It's really too bad you can't get into it, there's a lot you can learn from Biggie's CDs, concerning both life and Hip-Hop; two things that I'd personally consider retarded if I hadn't come across Big.

Close your mouth and open your ears?
What? Am I supposed to "listen to it until I like it"? Jesus Christ, when will people in here get the fact that not everyone has to like the same thing.

He aint fat and stupid and slow, tho he may seem it on the surface. If you take the time to listen to his albums, and you don't see it, well, pick a new hobby dude.
I never called him "fat and stupid and slow". Although, you say he's "not fat", that's a straight out fucking lie.

Dogg, for real though, learn the fact that people don't have to like everything you do. I got nothing against you, you just need to realize people have different tastes.

I'm quite clearly not so jaded as to think that two seperate people will not have two seperate tastes. Your tastes are just personally baffling to me.

And on The ICP comment, you actually missed my point. You were trying to say that since ICP did name calling, and since they are respectable, that name calling is thus ok. Yet, I wouldn't let members of ICP watch my child/neice/dog/goldfish for a weekend.

No beef, but honestly you muddle up the forums a bit, stop quoting everything everyone says looking for continuity issues... we all know how smart you are.....

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
jason_g_718 said:
Yeah, but then I can't have 11,000 posts and be cool, just like you. :thumb:

Hmm..yea 11,000 after 3 years, about 8 posts per day.

Your post count is over 15 per day, and for a 28 year old, kinda pathetic no?

:thumb:

stop all the bitching and whining everyone. its right that biggie was a fake. as was said his mum exposed him and so did Ibrahim in the grocery store lol. So biggie was a drug dealer the interviewer says. then ibrahim the grocery manager goes "Nuh what you on about, biggie use to come here and pack bags, he wont no killer or gangsta". i just shook my head when i heard that lol. anyway with regards to style and flow biggie was pretty good, but i find it difficult to listen to a rapper thats been exposed as a fake.

I'm quite clearly not so jaded as to think that two seperate people will not have two seperate tastes. Your tastes are just personally baffling to me.
You are not the first person in this forum to say my array of musica tastes puzzles you, but I don't get why.

Why it is it so "wrong" that someone who grew up with Run DMC, Fresh Prince and Fat Boys can also like Eminem and Obie Trice?

And on The ICP comment, you actually missed my point. You were trying to say that since ICP did name calling, and since they are respectable, that name calling is thus ok.
You're COMPLETELY putting words in my mouth because I fucking despise ICP and therefore, I would NEVER call them "respectable". Even using the word "respectable" and ICP in the same sentence is an oxymoron to me.

Yet, I wouldn't let members of ICP watch my child/neice/dog/goldfish for a weekend.
Well, you made the mistake of thinking I'm an ICP fan or something, because I completely agree here. I despise ICP.

No beef, but honestly you muddle up the forums a bit, stop quoting everything everyone says looking for continuity issues... we all know how smart you are.....
I quote people and respond when I have something to say to someone's comments.

ThUg $TyLe said:
jason_g_718 said:
Yeah, but then I can't have 11,000 posts and be cool, just like you. :thumb:

Hmm..yea 11,000 after 3 years, about 8 posts per day.

Your post count is over 15 per day, and for a 28 year old, kinda pathetic no?

:thumb:
lol, how is that "pathetic? maybe if you said "you're on this forum 15 hours a day" then yes, that would be quite pathetic.

I don't understand how that's pathetic. Just says I'm on the computer a lot, and that is for two reasons. I have a lot of business I do on the PC, and due to unemployment, I have some time on my hands.

I used to only post on here about 5 posts every 2 days or so, but that was back 3 months ago when I was employed. Soon as I get a job, my amount of posts will decrease. And where did I say anything bad about you having 11,000 posts? People assume too fucking much.

but did biggie necessarily have to live that life since he was 8? Didn't he get into dealing and whatnot shortly before his death? (a few years)?

nebb1234 said:
but did biggie necessarily have to live that life since he was 8? Didn't he get into dealing and whatnot shortly before his death? (a few years)?
How does that make sense? If you're a multi-million dollar rapper, why in the hell would you start dealing?

That's as smart as 50 saying in an interview "Eminem isn't shit and is highly overrated".

Aristotle said:
Just curious, Jason and Hellrazor, why do you not like Biggie?
It seems like I have to explain this shit every other week.

As a person, he was a bitch. Knew his best friend (that would be 2pac) was getting set up to be shot, possibly killed and said NOTHING. A lot of people believe Biggie knew nothing about the 94 shooting, I disagree and there's so much evidence to back it up that if you really need to know what the evidence is, I'm just going to tell you to look it up.

Aside from that, I think that Biggie is one of the most overrated rappers ever. His voice his good, but his lyrics I'm not too fond of...his flow is ok...sometimes.

Now, I don't know why I answered this question because all you're going to do is come back at me and attack everything I said, so know ahead of time, you can do that, but if you do, no reply will be made by me unless it's a rational reply.

ARon

jason_g_718 said:
It seems like I have to explain this shit every other week.

As a person, he was a bitch. Knew his best friend (that would be 2pac) was getting set up to be shot, possibly killed and said NOTHING. A lot of people believe Biggie knew nothing about the 94 shooting, I disagree and there's so much evidence to back it up that if you really need to know what the evidence is, I'm just going to tell you to look it up.

Aside from that, I think that Biggie is one of the most overrated rappers ever. His voice his good, but his lyrics I'm not too fond of...his flow is ok...sometimes.

Now, I don't know why I answered this question because all you're going to do is come back at me and attack everything I said, so know ahead of time, you can do that, but if you do, no reply will be made by me unless it's a rational reply.
So you don't like someones music because you believe, even after a police investigation, he knew about Tupac getting shot? Not saying the police get everything correct but, wow. You don't like a rapper because what he did outside of his music career, or because how he treated your favorite rapper? Basically nothing to do with his music. Now I'm not the type to call people Dickryders, nah I'm not even going to.....
Aside from that.
Why do you think he is Overrated???
You explain(well not really) his voice, his flow, and his lyrics, but you really say nothing. Maybe i should word it different. Give me reasons, explain in a complex way why you do not like Biggie?

The only reason im trying to get at you about this is because it seems the only reason is because, well, Tupac. I ask you to Prove me Wrong. And dont bring none of that in my opinion cop out bullshit, "school me".

So you don't like someones music because you believe, even after a police investigation, he knew about Tupac getting shot? Not saying the police get everything correct but, wow. You don't like a rapper because what he did outside of his music career, or because how he treated your favorite rapper?
You don't read too, well, huh?

First off, I didn't like Biggie when Ready 2 Die dropped. Get this shit here, at that time in my life, I was so cut off from the hip hop industry that I didn't even know Pac and Big were beefing. You're thinking to yourself now, "what the fuck? How could you not know?" My point exactly. That's how cut off from the genre I was other than the albums I was buying. I had no access to the time of magazines and shit. So, I heard R2D before I even knew that Pac and Biggie knew each other, let alone were beefing. The album did not appeal to me at all. Why? The main thing I figure is that I PREFER West Coast rap. I didn't like the beats, they made me tired, literally. And I wasn't fond of Biggies voice either. Granted he had something about his voice that was catchy, but overall he bored the shit out of me.

Basically nothing to do with his music. Now I'm not the type to call people Dickryders, nah I'm not even going to.....
Aside from that.
Why do you think he is Overrated???
You explain(well not really) his voice, his flow, and his lyrics, but you really say nothing. Maybe i should word it different. Give me reasons, explain in a complex way why you do not like Biggie?
Dude, you call me whatever you want. I don't give two shits. I ain't here to impress you, I'm here to read people's opinions, which includes you. You say "explain in a complex way"? Fuck that. If you can't accept the reasons I give you and need a 2 page long post, that ain't happening. Some of us have lives.

"Prove you wrong"? Dogg, that shows me your part of the fucking problem in this forum. Everyone things everything in here is about "right or wrong". When was the last time you used the word "opinion"? Do you understand an opinion is not something that can be right or wrong?

jason_g_718 said:
How does that make sense? If you're a multi-million dollar rapper, why in the hell would you start dealing?

That's as smart as 50 saying in an interview "Eminem isn't shit and is highly overrated".
I wasn't saying he started dealing when he got signed, I'm saying that dealing started the snowball of him eventually becoming a rapper. Why do you have to use such aggressive language all the time? People come on this board and have intelligent conversations and you keep knockin it down.

Grow up or get out.

I wasn't saying he started dealing when he got signed, I'm saying that dealing started the snowball of him eventually becoming a rapper.
Really? Seems to me that all the claiming Biggie did about slinging drugs has been countered by people saying he never did.

Besides, the way you worded it "Didn't he get into dealing and what not shortly before his death" implied to me you were saying he started AFTER he blew up.

Why do you have to use such aggressive language all the time? People come on this board and have intelligent conversations and you keep knockin it down.

Grow up or get out.
If you consider my langauge in my response to be "aggressive" I wonder what kind of secluded world you were raised in.

There was nothing aggressive at all about my response and in regards to my "style" of responding, I'm a blunt person, if you can't handle that, its' not my fault.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.