Puffy was right\

Frank Grimes said:
what's wrong jason, isnt BIG "controversial" enough for you, (like yourself)
Sure, I love controversy, but that's not what draws me to an artist. It only adds to what I already like.

Why don't you just quit with the subliminals already you idiot?

Seriously...

if you like hellRazor so much why dont you guys exchange phone numbers:confused:
Nah, we'll leave the fudge packing to you and Hurts...er...I mean "Dondi".

oh, you only hate biggie cause tupac and eminem had beef with him, if you're gonna be a dickrider, dont ride the dick so hard:confused:
Dude...quit talking shit, for real. You don't know why hate who I hate. So get off it. By the way you moron, how did Eminem have beef with Biggie when he gives Biggie props, had a mural of Biggie at the end of the Toy Soldiers video and gave Puffy a verse to put on a Biggie song...jackass.

You don't even know the shit you're talking about.

and again,

what's wrong jason, isnt BIG "controversial" enough for you, (like yourself)

jason posts'
Way to present a logical and rational support base for your opinion. Very eloquent there. :thumb:

well done u picked up.

jason post's again
It may be, but he's an overrated rapper. Bigtime.

maybe so, but, all your favourite rappers are overrated BIGTIME. and you dont hate them hey. frank 1 , jason 0

jason post's again
I listened to Ready 2 Die and it seriously made me start getting groggy and want to go to bed. It made me tired.

well hey, im not suprised, if its not mtv flavour you dont dig it. "ready to die" is a certified classic, (yes above all eyes on me), but of course fine hiphop doesnt appeal to you, you just cant apprecitate it, you basically listen to a watered down version of rap, then when listening to some nice music like illmatic, its boring cause its not "catchy'. could also be why you suck as a rapper , not many good influences, your basicaly another clone tryin to get rich of a culture your clueless to (check the "hiphop vs rap" thread)

HellRazor05 said:
what in the fuckin hell are u talkin about? LMFAO!! how many times did you bump your head as a child? why dont you get the storybook out and tell us the story on how eminem had beef with biggie? thats definitely goin in my signature. what more can i say? fucking w o w! :rolleyes:
haha! Good poitn Razor...I'm gonna cheat and take your idea and put it in my sig as well. :thumb:

HellRazor05 said:
ummmmmmm......why because if it doesnt mentioned "ghetto" or "drugs" its not good or something? give it a listen cuz you must be slow. dmx actually did the things he talks about thats the difference, biggie was just actin.
biggie was a drug dealer before he was a rapper comon knowledge

maybe so, but, all your favourite rappers are overrated BIGTIME. and you dont hate them hey. frank 1 , jason 0
How are 2pac and Eminem overrated? How are Lloyd Banks and Young Buck overrated? How are Dr. Dre and Warren G. overrated. Shit, if anything Warren is UNDERRATED.

And the fact that you're "keeping score" is hilarious...what are you? 10?

well hey, im not suprised, if its not mtv flavour you dont dig it.
:rolleyes: 2pac was on MTV a lot.

"ready to die" is a certified classic, (yes above all eyes on me), but of course fine hiphop doesnt appeal to you, you just cant apprecitate it, you basically listen to a watered down version of rap, then when listening to some nice music like illmatic, its boring cause its not "catchy'. could also be why you suck as a rapper , not many good influences, your basicaly another clone tryin to get rich of a culture your clueless to (check the "hiphop vs rap" thread
If R2D is a "certified classic", which I'd need to see proof of if I'm going to believe it, that's fine...doesn't mean I have to agree.

Also, jackass, you straight out fucking lied here because I just made recent posts saying I like Illmatic, moron.

This is another case of your "You don't like what I like so you know nothing" tantrum.

denby said:
OMG u guys contradict ya selfs far to much

its 4:31 am here im not arguing i dnt have hte brain power at this in a morning
Well, when you get some sleep, debate me, because I want to know where I contradicted myself.

i cant believe theres ppl hatin on biggie he's krazy, to me he's a legend his flow his rhymes everything he was jus a great rapper who cares if he lied bout some shit in his songs he was an entertainer n he did a great job of that, biggie was a krazy rapper period

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
jason_g_718 said:
LOL, He was too busy eating "cheese, eggs and Welch's grape" to take time to craft his lryics. :thumb: :p
You and Hellrazor have Ignorance at its finest in your sig and a qoute from aban.

Then you make a dumbass post like the one ive just qouted, and you claim to be 28 yea? grow up.

also hellrazor said how can he be the greatest when his 2 releases were not that good, to who, u? Well ready to die is a certified hip hop classis, so your lil comment means shit.

seriously grow up. :thumb:

your signature is almost as gay as you are
Dont you and and Jason have the same sig? :rolleyes:

jason_g_718 said:
How are 2pac and Eminem overrated? How are Lloyd Banks and Young Buck overrated? How are Dr. Dre and Warren G. overrated. Shit, if anything Warren is UNDERRATED.
???, where did i mention warren G, huh, bit side tracked, and if you cant see pac and eminem are highly overrated then imma leave it on you. they mite be good but still highly overrated, as well as biggie, dont mean he isnt dope jason

jason_g_718 said:
And the fact that you're "keeping score" is hilarious...what are you? 10?.

actualy im 17, and your 28 (thats the funny part)

jason_g_718 said:
:rolleyes: 2pac was on MTV a lot.

omg, read my post then come back.

jason_g_718 said:
If R2D is a "certified classic", which I'd need to see proof of if I'm going to believe it, that's fine...doesn't mean I have to agree.

Also, jackass, you straight out fucking lied here because I just made recent posts saying I like Illmatic, moron.

This is another case of your "You don't like what I like so you know nothing" tantrum.
:thumb:
1. yes RTD is a classic
2. yea im a jackass and a moron, and your 28. whats that tell you

You and Hellrazor have Ignorance at its finest in your sig and a qoute from aban.

Then you make a dumbass post like the one ive just qouted, and you claim to be 28 yea? grow up.
LMAO. I'm a "dumbass" for poking fun at Biggie? lol, wow, ya sure got me there. :rolleyes:

also hellrazor said how can he be the greatest when his 2 releases were not that good, to who, u? Well ready to die is a certified hip hop classis, so your lil comment means shit.
First of all, show me the physical proof that Ready 2 Die is a "certified classic". An article, something where that was stated and it was said to be fact. I don't care what the album did, I don't like Bigge, that's all there is to it.

seriously grow up. :thumb:
Seriously, learn what the word "opinion" means. Then learn how to respect opinions that aren't the same as yours.

Dont you and and Jason have the same sig? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

HellRazor05 said:
i said aban's signature was gay because he edited it to make it look like jason said somethin stupid because we put his retarded ass quote in our signatures. so what if we got the same signature? aban addressed that moronic comment to both of us. like jason said, they teach classes on tupac in college and shit, i dont see no classes on biggie.....ready 2 die a certified hip-hop classic? i guess that makes u a certified hip-hop ass-kiss. i dont like biggie i dont give a fuck if i was the only one in the world i dont listen to his music and your gay little remarks aren't gonna change my mind. :thumb:
:thumb:

Dumbasses like "Thug Style" believe that an album being a certified classic means you have to like it or something.

I also still think it's funny, people who come on here with the word "thug" in their ID.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
.....ready 2 die a certified hip-hop classic? i guess that makes u a certified hip-hop ass-kiss.
lol no i pointed out a fact.

Dumbasses like "Thug Style" believe that an album being a certified classic means you have to like it or something.

I also still think it's funny, people who come on here with the word "thug" in their ID.
I never said i was a thug, the name is from a bone thugs and harmony song, this also have nothing to do with the topic, and im the dumbass? :rolleyes:

dont listen to his music and your gay little remarks aren't gonna change my mind.
wat gay remarks?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.