Puffy was right\

jason_g_718 said:
:thumb:

Dumbasses like "Thug Style" believe that an album being a certified classic means you have to like it or something.
no, but when your only feelin 1 side of hip hop and thats the commercial music, then alot of the great msucial albums will seem a bore to you. ( we already knew you'd come back saying illmatic wasnt great, but hey)

???, where did i mention warren G, huh, bit side tracked
You said
maybe so, but, all your favourite rappers are overrated BIGTIME.
Well, genius, Warren G is one of my favorite rappers. So, how is he overrated.

and if you cant see pac and eminem are highly overrated then imma leave it on you
Pac and Em are overrated? Says who? You? Pfff...

. they mite be good but still highly overrated, as well as biggie, dont mean he isnt dope jason
Again, who decided Pac and Em are "overrated? You?

actualy im 17, and your 28 (thats the funny part)
I love these little lines you type that you probably think you're "getting one over" on me, but in reality they have nothing to do with anything.

omg, read my post then come back.
You claimed that if something isn't on MTV, I don't like it.

I said 2pac used to be on MTV a lot, proving that just because you're on MTV now and then doesn't take away from your credibility.

1. yes RTD is a classic
Show me when this was decided and where it's stated.

And even if it is fact, that doesn't mean I have to like Biggie or the album.

2. yea im a jackass and a moron, and your 28. whats that tell you
It tells me that I'm going to be 28 in four weeks and you're a moron.

jASON
Well, genius, Warren G is one of my favorite rappers. So, how is he overrated.

i coulda sworn i said ALOT of your favourite rappers are overrated. but hey, maybe i didnt

FACT

No, i didnt decide, i just observe, if you cant see that then *gets tired of typing*

I love these little lines you type that you probably think you're "getting one over" on me, but in reality they have nothing to do with anything.

its not reality its the "internet"

yes, general comment that proves true

I said 2pac used to be on MTV a lot

i know you did. Remember what i posted

, proving that just because you're on MTV now and then doesn't take away from your credibility.
where did i say it took away credability (not that i said it doesnt)

Show me when this was decided and where it's stated
And even if it is fact, that doesn't mean I have to like Biggie or the album.

yea yea, we've been over this. also explained to!

It tells me that I'm going to be 28 in four weeks and you're a moron.[

hey, if im spending 1/2 of my life argueing with 17 year olds over the net when im 28 remind me to kill myself.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
HellRazor05 said:
saying that my "lil comments mean shit" is pretty gay if you ask me.........but why should i give my opinion? you wont respect it anyway. if i said osama bin laden was an evil person you'd probably somehow go against me on that one. and im still waiting to hear where this "fact" that Ready To CRY is a "certified classic" came from too..
No i disagree with on the biggie debate, this doesnt mean i will never agree with you again.

Ready to CRY? seriously man..how old are u? 13?

and im still waiting to hear where this "fact" that Ready To CRY is a "certified classic" came from too..
haha! "Ready 2 Cry"...love it Razor.

I've also asked about 5 times where it's stated for fact that R2D is a "certified classic".

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
HellRazor05 said:
why i gotta be 13 cuz i said that? thats what biggies ass sounds like....he sounds like hes ready to cry and hes scared to die. thats what it should be called "scared to die". :thumb:
Its childish name calling, which i expect from a 13 year old :thumb:

haha! "Ready 2 Cry"...love it Razor.
28 yea? oh and are you two a tag team or something? lol

I've also asked about 5 times where it's stated for fact that R2D is a "certified classic".
Read some album reviews. I hear rapreviews.com gave it 10/10 same with illmatic and me against the world. which are also classics.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
HellRazor05 said:
i dont think its childish at all. im sure im not the only person over the age of 13 thats thought of that and laughed at it before. i think its rather funny if i do say so myself. but i dunno, it might be time for you to take that tampon outta your twat and your dick outta the dead mans ass and relax. :thumb:
LOL and your telling me to relax?

:p

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
HellRazor05 said:
yeah dogg, for real......you need to chill wit that. thats on some necropheliac type shit. let the man rest. :eek:
lol! this is based on what?
coz i dont think biggie sucks?

lol pls man, im done debating with kids like you.

im out.

i coulda sworn i said ALOT of your favourite rappers are overrated. but hey, maybe i didnt
LOL. This is some rich shit. So, you sit there at your desk and have the cohones to call me a dumbass, but you can't even remember what the fuck you wrote?

Post #58 jackass:
maybe so, but, all your favourite rappers are overrated BIGTIME
And furthermore, so what if you had written "a lot". I bet you can only name maybe 7 artists at the most that I listen to. You don't even have a clue of ALL the artists I listen to.

FACT
Actually, FACT is that 2pac is the BEST SELLING RAPPER EVER. Show me the physical proof in which it is stated somewhere that it's a fact Pac and Em are overrated.

No, i didnt decide, i just observe, if you cant see that then *gets tired of typing*
LOL @ "I observe". That is a very clever way of saying "I have nothing other than my opinion.

its not reality its the "internet"
So, the internet isn't "reality"? Wow...so all those songs I burned onto CD off of Lime Wire is just a figment of my imagination? Interesting.

yes, general comment that proves true
How so? Give me the "proof" that I don't like music not played on MTV.

You also say this like being on MTV kills your credibility.

I said 2pac used to be on MTV a lot

i know you did. Remember what i posted

, proving that just because you're on MTV now and then doesn't take away from your credibility.
where did i say it took away credability (not that i said it doesnt)
What the fuck ARE you trying to say anymore? I think you know what you're trying to say.

It tells me that I'm going to be 28 in four weeks and you're a moron.

hey, if im spending 1/2 of my life argueing with 17 year olds over the net when im 28 remind me to kill myself.
What the fuck? Since when did 2 or 3 hours become "half your life"?

Dude, the internet isnt' like your Barney cartoons. The net isn't something that's for a specific age group.

When you grow up one day, you'll understand. Sad thing is, you remind me a lot of myself when I was 17. I thought I was King Tut too.

ready to cry hey, 28 hey *shakes head*
Dude, seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? I didn't know having fun and laughing at things is "immature" for a 28 year old.

Are you on something?

jason, when iv got time, ill explain why it is. and why some albums you claim Arnt. ok
lol, What? I don't even know what you're talking about here.

Its childish name calling, which i expect from a 13 year old :thumb:
ICP did a song called "Slim Anus". Isn't that calling Eminem a name? So are ICP 13 year olds?

Wow...when did it become "immature" for people to joke around?

28 yea? oh and are you two a tag team or something? lol
Who needs to tag team with your pathetic support for your opinions. It's called "agreeing".

Read some album reviews. I hear rapreviews.com gave it 10/10 same with illmatic and me against the world. which are also classics.
Just because an album review says a CD is a classic doesn't make it so. Reviews are nothing more than the writers opinion.

HellRazor05 said:
i dont think its childish at all. im sure im not the only person over the age of 13 thats thought of that and laughed at it before. i think its rather funny if i do say so myself. but i dunno, it might be time for you to take that tampon outta your twat and your dick outta the dead mans ass and relax. :thumb:
Eh, don't worry about it dogg. If they had been making fun of us we'd be the ones with a stick up our asses. But, because we're making fun of the guy that they give their love to, lol, we're "immature".

ThUg $TyLe said:
lol! this is based on what?
coz i dont think biggie sucks?

lol pls man, im done debating with kids like you.

im out.
You wanna talk childish, look at your typing style.

Not one sentence is started off with a capital letter. In addition to that, you type "pls" like a fucking 13 year old instead of "please". Finally, you are lacking some apostrophe's.

You accuse us of "acting" 13, but you write like you're 8.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
jason_g_718 said:
You wanna talk childish, look at your typing style.

Not one sentence is started off with a capital letter. In addition to that, you type "pls" like a fucking 13 year old instead of "please". Finally, you are lacking some apostrophe's.

You accuse us of "acting" 13, but you write like you're 8.
lol this always comes up in a debate i realsied..."well u cant type" etc etc :) yea i did that when i was 13

also edit your posts, we dont need a million posts by you in one thread.

Wow...when did it become "immature" for people to joke around?
I never said it was immature to joke around, but name calling like "ready to cry" is pathetic, such as names like, feminem, 2-wack, gayme etc etc.

jason_g_718 said:

Dumbasses like "Thug Style" believe that an album being a certified classic means you have to like it or something.

I also still think it's funny, people who come on here with the word "thug" in their ID.
Ey Jason stfu, in too many threads you are talkin shit.

jason_g_718 said:
ICP did a song called "Slim Anus". Isn't that calling Eminem a name? So are ICP 13 year olds?
K so if you are using ICP to gauge maturity...

I find it really out of this world that you can't acknowledge that pretty much anyone with an ear for hip-hop recognizes that which you do not, so here are some reviews to look at:

5 Stars (4 reviews)
5 Stars
4.5 Stars
5 Stars (Over 10 reviews)
5 Stars
5 Stars
5 Stars

It's really too bad you can't get into it, there's a lot you can learn from Biggie's CDs, concerning both life and Hip-Hop; two things that I'd personally consider retarded if I hadn't come across Big.

Close your mouth and open your ears?

He aint fat and stupid and slow, tho he may seem it on the surface. If you take the time to listen to his albums, and you don't see it, well, pick a new hobby dude.

also edit your posts, we dont need a million posts by you in one thread.
Yeah, but then I can't have 11,000 posts and be cool, just like you. :thumb:

I never said it was immature to joke around, but name calling like "ready to cry" is pathetic, such as names like, feminem, 2-wack, gayme etc etc.
That's your opinion. Sometimes it's good to act childish, prevents you from losing your sense of humor.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.