Puffy was right\

lol em is a good producer

can you do better if you were in his place?

L2TG was rushed like hell what do u expect.

eminem is not the best but hes far from shit

HellRazor05 said:
his voice is good.....his flow aint. he uses too many simple rhymes to be considered one of the greatest of all time. jay-z and nas in their prime were much better lyricists along with big pun, the lox, big l, eminem and dmx. and pac of course is #1. biggie's only got two fuckin albums....diddy's probably tryin to save the unreleased shit as long as he can so he can just cash in when hes runnin low (like that'll happen any time soon). how can you have two albums that aint even that good and be considered one of the greatest? beyond me...
:thumb:

Couldn't have said it any better than myself.

Why release a new remixed Biggie album when we've got Guerilla Black? Why try to match old recycled Biggies rhymes over new beats or with other artists when you can just get Guerilla Black to do it?

Well it's true BIG was great, I loved his flow on Mo Money Mo Problems that track is a pure classic. I still bump it to this day. Regarding the album there are a lot of rumors going around that something is supposedly dropping in the near future but no one is sure yet on an official date.

Peace

if you say biggie suck's. ,, ,,, , then your stupid.
seriously true when i say his voice is timeless. so much replay vallue, like he only put 2 albums out but you can listen to them forever.

"somones gonna die tonite"
"niggaz bleed"
2 good tracks of life after death

I think B.I.G is amazin, life after death is a classic album even though i aint heard it for ages. You gotta love Biggies laid back rapping style and his clever rhymes.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
jason_g_718 said:
:thumb: LOL, again, couldn't have said it any better myself.
Come again? How could you agree that biggie sux..seriously goddamn

his voice is good.....his flow aint. he uses too many simple rhymes to be considered one of the greatest of all time. jay-z and nas in their prime were much better lyricists along with big pun, the lox, big l, eminem and dmx. and pac of course is #1. biggie's only got two fuckin albums....diddy's probably tryin to save the unreleased shit as long as he can so he can just cash in when hes runnin low (like that'll happen any time soon). how can you have two albums that aint even that good and be considered one of the greatest? beyond me...
Dmx lol better lyricist then Biggie..please...

2 albums which were recognized as great albums, so what the hell are you on about.

Onion Juice said:
Why release a new remixed Biggie album when we've got Guerilla Black? Why try to match old recycled Biggies rhymes over new beats or with other artists when you can just get Guerilla Black to do it?
LMAO. :thumb:

So true.

if you say biggie suck's. ,, ,,, , then your stupid.
Way to present a logical and rational support base for your opinion. Very eloquent there. :thumb:

seriously true when i say his voice is timeless.
It may be, but he's an overrated rapper. Bigtime.

so much replay vallue, like he only put 2 albums out but you can listen to them forever.
Uh...nope...not for me. Seriously, I bought Ready 2 Die and at that time I didn't read rap magazines and didn't watch TV so I didn't know Pac and Big were beefing. Matter of fact, I didn't even knew they knew each other at the time. I listened to Ready 2 Die and it seriously made me start getting groggy and want to go to bed. It made me tired.

Dmx lol better lyricist then Biggie..please...

2 albums which were recognized as great albums, so what the hell are you on about.
The second paragraph you quoted wasn't written by me but the way you quoted the two differen people without attaching a name to the second quote makes it look like I did. You might wanna change that.

HellRazor05 said:
Honestly, DMX's first album alone was better than all three of Biggie's cds combined. I could listen to that shit forever.
LOL, HellRazor, I'm liking you more and more with every post you make.

I fucking DESPISE Biggie and I love tos ee others hatin' on him too. :thumb:

HellRazor05 said:
ummmmmmm......why because if it doesnt mentioned "ghetto" or "drugs" its not good or something? give it a listen cuz you must be slow. dmx actually did the things he talks about thats the difference, biggie was just actin.
:thumb:

It must've been a HUGE BLOW to the ego of Biggie fans when his own fucking mother exposed him as a fraud. LOL, fucking great, man. Telling the truth about him only the way a mother can.

"There was never a moment that I didn't have food on my table for the kids to eat, they never had a lack of clothing and they always ad a roof over their head. But you know, like Christopher tells me, 'mom, I gotta make money'".

LOL, thinks she's helping her son and exposes him as a fake. Also, the pictures she showed of the fat ass at probably what was 13 or 14 with newer looking clothes and a mound of food on the table, or another picture of Biggie I saw where he was a kid, standing infront of a Christmas tree with tons of gifts behind him. :thumb:

HAHA! Fucking fraud.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.