Puffy was right\

biggies voice is so timeless. can someone tell me if theres any BIG albums coming out in the future, or is that outa the question?

i dont think there is or they wouldve been dropped or atleast talked about already.... just the same verses over new beats like its been i guess.

Nick

I read about a remix album in XXL's article on Black Rob, apparently the album is gonna be called Duets :thumb:

stefanwzyga

There is a lot of biggie songs that aint on any of his albums, in the future you would think these songs will go on another album.

stefanwzyga

HellRazor05 said:
his voice is good.....his flow aint. he uses too many simple rhymes to be considered one of the greatest of all time. jay-z and nas in their prime were much better lyricists along with big pun, the lox, big l, eminem and dmx. and pac of course is #1. biggie's only got two fuckin albums....diddy's probably tryin to save the unreleased shit as long as he can so he can just cash in when hes runnin low (like that'll happen any time soon). how can you have two albums that aint even that good and be considered one of the greatest? beyond me...
Ready to die an life after death aint that good... Ye right. :rolleyes:

HellRazor05 said:
his voice is good.....his flow aint. he uses too many simple rhymes to be considered one of the greatest of all time. jay-z and nas in their prime were much better lyricists along with big pun, the lox, big l, eminem and dmx. and pac of course is #1. biggie's only got two fuckin albums....diddy's probably tryin to save the unreleased shit as long as he can so he can just cash in when hes runnin low (like that'll happen any time soon). how can you have two albums that aint even that good and be considered one of the greatest? beyond me...
1. Biggie has 3 album's [Ready 2 die, Life After Death and Born Again]

2. The majority of rappers use biggie's material like they do with 2pac, i cant count how many people have made a new version of 'who shot ya' ppl like ja rule, Game etc....

3. Within them 3 album's there lie's classic's that can still be played today and get mad love [juicy, big papa, More Money Mo Problems]
and me personally i cant play 'Get Rich Or Die Tryin' anymore becuase i think its [ ]

and because biggie was involved within the whole 2pac beef situation, this also increased his reputation, and then once he was murdered it multiplied, and top it all off he got a killa flow and has good lyrics/punchlines, and IMO has a better replay value than the majority of rap these days....thats why he's considered one of the greatest in my opinion

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
theres two different Biggie projects that have been in the making for a longass time (a solo and a Diddy remix collabo album)

evrey time you just assume one was canceled an article about it pops up, i stopped keeping up on it

Bank Robber
More arrogant than SicC
OG Join Date: Jul 2002

theres two different Biggie projects that have been in the making for a longass time (a solo and a Diddy remix collabo album)

evrey time you just assume one was canceled an article about it pops up, i stopped keeping up on it

thats what ive been hearin for a while but who knos when puff is gonna put em out plus i heard that mr.c has maddddd tracks that were never released that hes holdin on to for a while

Cooper

aban said:
you guyz are just playa hataz, SLIM SHADY is one of the top producers in the fuckin game right now. jesuz, he got trained by D.R Muthafukin E!!!!
you jokin?

he made a couple of alrite beats, but his overall production is shit

xxx

HellRazor05 said:
i respect all your opinions, no doubt. but at the same time i still aint feelin biggies music. like i cant remember the last time i sat down and played a biggie song and actually felt it and sung along and shit. its just not my type. and people over here be like "yo how can you not like biggie, your from new york....thats a disgrace why dont you move to cali blah blah blah". sure theres songs i like, i just think his lyrics are too simple. he has the flow and the voice and i know i said the flow sucks but its really the lyrics, they're too simple. anyone could write some shit like that (even though he didnt write it down) but he was the only one that could spit it like that. thats what i respect. some of the shit he says though is just like retarded "fuckin kids in they ass, throw em over the bridge", and a lot of shit from "Dead Wrong" is just stuff i cant feel at all. hes ok.....but not one of the best. if i had a top 10, id probably put him as #10 just out of respect.
dont feel bad i agree with you, not a biggie fan.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.