(New) Yuk/Gonzoe Track (Dissin Everyone)

haha I know right
Basically, he is a bitch, has no talent, bla bla bla just because they say so. They just dont have anything credible to say on this subject, just some horrible opinions

Rukas said:
And Mya is going out with Game.
sadness.

Yuk aint a bad rapper. still deserves his ball for all the goats he keeps murderin on wax without gettin a rid of what happen like a punk ass bitch would when aint got the nuts to maintain his respect in the game, na mean?
but u know what.. he gets mad too easily at too many ;0
I'd please him to keep dissin the real bitches.. fuck all the other beefs, everybody gotta do his hustle, let 'em live. ;x

2pacrider said:
lol richie rich u shouldnt even try to explain it to the g-unit and shady aftermath groupie sthey dont understand shit, there feelings are probably hurt cause they keep gettin dissed bad and there too scared to respond to real ppl and they know it and cand handle it so they cry on the forums bout shit
lol Why in tha hell would anybody on shady/Aftermath even take time out of there lives 2 respone a undergound local.

Ten A key said:
lol Why in tha hell would anybody on shady/Aftermath even take time out of there lives 2 respone a undergound local.
hmm i dont consider benzino a big in the game so eminem responded to him, i have no clue y he dissed moby no 1 knows who the fuck he is. plus im sure g-unit has dissed bang em and domination who are even smaller than yuk. so ya shady aftermath doesnt diss underground ppl ur so right man.

plus im an eminem fan and fans of others in shady aftermath and aint ridin dick like you so get a life groupie, your not involved in there groups or anythin so y u takin ppl dissin them so seriously

Ten A key said:
Just cuz he's underground don't mean shit. He sells more copies than quite a few of the mainstream artists. He makes more money than most of them and in TRUTH, he actually makes enough money as a double platinum artist :) :thumb:

Ok I do agree with that. Yuk has more money than a lot of mainstream and that is great 4 him, but the people that Yuk is diss for the most part have way more. (Dre 50 Em ) r all in the hundred millons . Game is the only one that don't have big paper . So he's the only one that should even think about diss Yuk

How does the money give you a "pass" do to whatever the fuck you want? Think of this like a match like David vs Goliath as far as popularity. Yuk is fuckin with the big boys and they dont have shit to come back. Atleast you have to agree with me that some of his disses are vicious as fuck. I honestly think 50 isn't a battle rapper and would lose hands down, that why he had Game get him instead

Man shit is sad some of ya need to understand that yuk will continue to diss them fake ass bitches till they are destoryed ya mean? Fucc the game fucc 50 all them niggaz eat pussy and eat dicc ya mean??? the shit is sad 50 cent and his bitch game are may be the most famous rappers now isnt this sad? i mean they are wack as fuck cuz of fakes like them nowdayz its shame for me to say that im listenin hip hop!!! the shit is deep ya mean they shoot game`s house and i think its time someone to kill them, i really cant stand them ya mean 50? man this nigga is weak as fucc if the producers dont make him good beats he is dead!
people need to realize that this is rap a lot mutha fuckin records ya mean why them catz dont reply? cuz they ARE SCARE THE FUCK THE DEATH ya mean? This is J PRINCE the mob fucc them niggaz man its time to shoot them niggaz ! aaai
50 iz a snitch and he always be 50 dick ryders cant suck a dick Bay 2 LA!!! the sad shit is that my man Kurupt is hanging with the bitch ass nigga game and now they are on tour but i hope that yuk will not go at him.
plus that the bitch nigga game is gettin a lot of extra shit ya mean?
DJ`s Promoter Producers Street Niggaz but as yuk said
niggaz must decide who they gonna die for not who they gonna ride for? ya mean ?
Fuck The Gay Unit!

What if Game never did that bitch move by dissing Yuk on "peace". Then it would have been all cool between them. This is all Games fault.

Can someone tell me the name of all the tracks where Game diss Yuk. Iv'e only heard "I got a mill on it" and "peace". Did The Game release any diss tracks towards Yuk after "Peace"?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.