(New) Yuk/Gonzoe Track (Dissin Everyone)

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
Ten A key said:
Yukmouth is a hater always has been always will be. Six years strong diss record diss record diss record. I'm point is why the hell does a rapper keep making diss record if they can't make hit records. I think that are biting 50 !! it should've been called piggybank part2 if they had any money holla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah yuk is a hater always. a non hater like urself could see that easily.
:rolleyes:

^exactly what i was thinking.....he's just pathetic now, i won't support that shit

he probably dissing quik cause quik is the dj for game....
but i didn't hear anything about quik, maybe i missed it

yo IF UHATIN ONME SUCK MA DICK BIOIIIACH I CAN GIVE MY OPINION SO FUK U TELLIN ME SOME SHYT LIKE DAT IM A MAN OF MA WORD I SPEAK MA MIND U GOT SOME BEEF WIT DAT ?

yo u like a bitch there he go again u sayin grow up be a man what u the clown of this place u gon internet bang on me fukkin punk i come on here i can give what ever oppinon i want who da fuk r u to tell me wht not to right i said fuk 50 so fuk him why u wanna ride ma dick 4 lil man grow up n do what u do

Frisco rappers are dissing that bitch ass nigga Game because he is showing no respect at all... He started out in the BAY, JT the bigga Figga put up skrilla for him...He found him... Game signed a 40 song deal with JT (thats why so many cd's were released) . He is just not showing any respect to the mother fuckers that made him... No love for the Sucka Free

I don't know what y'all are crying about, this is a MIXTAPE SONG. I don't understand why Yuk can't diss Quik (Like yall are sayin). He's been doing his shit maybe as long as Quik has been Dj'in. Legend or not, people do stupid shit and I know Quik has made some stupid as moves recently

Bad Azz - Dont know why
Daz - Talks shit bout everyone
Snoop - Sellout, even to money
Dre - Don't need to explain this one
50 - Snitch upon various other things
Dj Quik - Sellout to money, rollin w/ some of the wrong people
Game - Obvious
Jimmy Ivione <---Didnt diss him
Eminem - Not very sure why? Aftermath/g-Unit affil.? Fucking with Pac's legacy?
Master P - Biter, fake
Mya - Dont know why

Since the AOW mixtape, Game Ova 1 & 2, Yukmouth looks more like a battle rapper, but he destroyed Game..But also no one seems to reply to him and I wonder why..No battle skills? :confused: And a lot of people here have to admit that they hate more rappers in the industry that are on that list and y'all are callin him a hater because he has a voice to get his word out???? I know the only poeple that'll get mad at Yuk are mostly them G-Unit aftermath fans, but come on, a lot of y'all flip-flop too much

Ten A key said:
I think that are biting 50 !! it should've been called piggybank part2 if they had any money holla!
Stupidest fucking post I've seen in a while. Explain how he's biting 50????????????????????????????????????????????????
And he makes more money than 50 PER ALBUM sold. Do your research

All U Yuk haters need to shut the fuck up. The man is a legend on the west and has earned his respect. Broke ?? LOL The dude is filthy rich, he could live off the publishing and royalties from 'I Got 5 On It' alone.

But that's just an example for arguments sake, it aint about money or record sales, the boy is sik on the mic and hip hop was built off of diss tracks and Yuk cant do whatever he likes. It's about time someone got at interscope, too many emcee's are struggling to get on because those fuckers have monopolised the indusrtry, it wouldnt be as bad if they were putting out hot records but they aint.

Quik = Legend, I love the guy but he did bitch up when shit went bad at Deathrow, he's just another Dr.Dre dickrider these days. He should be using his skills to help elevate some new talent on the west instead of being an Aftermath 'Yes Man'.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.