(New) Yuk/Gonzoe Track (Dissin Everyone)

RichieRich69 said:
I'm done with this thread. Some of y'all got bullshit opinions such as "You're on his dick" which ain't got nothing to do with the topic. Since y'all like talking about dicks so much, you can suck your dads dicks. I'm out
hey whens richie rich's new album comin out?

FYI, YUKMOUTH did not diss DJ Quik, Jimmy Iovine, Bad Azz or Snoop. You fuckin idiots need to open your ears. Don't put it on him, thats on GONZOE. Eat a dick haters

Ten A key said:
Your know what the fuck I'm taking about stupid ass Piggybank. 50cent diss everybody so yuk said going 2 do the same. An money wise 50 makes more in a day than yuk does all year so please Yukmouth Dickryder
i guess 50 cent was biting 2pac by dissin every1 then right :rolleyes:

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Hostile Apostle said:
Besides all of the other stupid shit you said in that post, I'd like to focus on this one since no one else is. Quik dropped 2 classic albums before the Luniz ever came out. Unless Yuk was in a group I never heard of, that statement is completely off.

Yukmouths only legitimate beef is with Game and Master P. His reason for beef with Dre, Em, Iovine, Bad Azz, 50, Snoop, Quik and Mya are not justified. Let's pray that this song ends up on some NYC mixtape so he can quit making himself look like Canibus with all of these "Hey Look At Me" disses.
Yeah but yuks beef are all legimate.He doesnt like 50 because 50 snitched on niggaz on live t.v.And basicly yuk is dissing them on behalf of J.Prince,Its that simple.Its no different when dre got snoop and dpg to diss easy e or when dre got xzibit and eminem to diss jermaine dupri.

Then yall say"he is dissing 50 4 attention"News fucking flash 50 came out dissing niggaz.Part of the reason he blew up was because of his diss records that where aimed at a certain rapper/rappers on tons of mixtapes.So how the fuck can you guys catch emotions when another rapper does the same to him?

Beef records alone wont blow a rapper up only good songs will.

50 cent should have respnded back or had one of them g-unit niggaz to handle yuk on wax.Because you better believe 50 heard that infamous line on yuks game ova diss""if 50 was to die today id be getting paid by a white boy at interscope.be real nigga."You think 50 aint heard that shit ,keep in mind that spider loc is on g-unit now snd 50 knows whats going on on the westcoast.And by the way yuks disses at 50 are the best disses ive heard directed at 50.Its better then both jada and fat joes.

Nut said:
Bullshit, they got talent, Yuk doesn't.
im not really a fan of yuks music , but the dudes fucking extremely talented. every track iv heard from him his on point. i havnt heard wackness outa him At all. from what i see the dude kills every verse he spits and ususaly outshines whoever he collaborates with.,

The only thing I don't like about Yuk is the fact that almost all his new songs are diss songs. But if you look further, his latest tracks are mixtape tracks and I'm pretty sure that his next album and Regime's album will be great.

I disagree I think Yuk keeps diss people 2 try 2 make a buzz I don't think his shit is legit.50 don't diss rapper by name till he blow up. How 2 rob to me wasn't a real diss record. Dre N snoop did one diss record about Easy E ,Dre N Em did 1 or 2 record on Dupri. Yuk keeps dissin the same cats over and over again most I bet he's never even met before.The reason why none of these rapper will respone 2 Yuk is because all of them most think he's full of shit .If i was a big time rap star I wouldn't respone either.Yuk gotta start making some hit record cause lately all he had been doing is diss record.I'm saying all this because I use 2 be a Yukmouth fan along time ago holla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ten A key said:
Yuk keeps dissin the same cats over and over again most I bet he's never even met before.
"Like Cube said, A Bitch is a bitch" I have to agree...

Since 50 is a "thug" and rolls with the boys n blue, snitches and all that shit, he got his game all wrong. Look at the fucking picture cuz it's plain and simple. He acting like the realest fuckin guy alive and he's on top :mad: Yuk has said it before he's going mash on the fake and get them out of them Game, i.e. Master P. He's just doing the same thing. I think the fact that all the lil kids n shit buy into him and put him on top is making y'all mad that Yuk is dissin him. Y'all look at 50 like a godfather (being on top) and Yuk as a nobody who can't touch him, but y'all gotta realize any one with talent or skill, new or old, can knock anyone off, but y'all dont realize that. You know and I know 50 don't deserve the top and needs to be put on the fuckin burner, it's not really about tryna take 50's spot to be on top of the industry. In the end, there is money to be made (that is no excuse for Yuk cuz he makes +$7 per album and sells usually 200K-600K as an UNDERGROUND artist)

i don't know why yuk don't squash his beefs like everyone else on the west is doing, now he is just being a bitch dissin' everyone connected to g-unit, fuck who he gonna diss next? the guy who g-unit buys cars from :confused:

PS, i like yuk's music (not new diss shit) i ain't hating up him

Exodus said:
i don't know why yuk don't squash his beefs like everyone else on the west is doing, now he is just being a bitch dissin' everyone connected to g-unit, fuck who he gonna diss next? the guy who g-unit buys cars from :confused:

That was announced how long ago though? A couple days? You're quick to jump to a conclusion...seriously

Nut

All y'all serious about Yuk getting better. Come on now, listen 2 the first two luniz albums and his solo albums. His shit from the Luniz was much better although he had a few good songs on his solo albums (We Gone ride, Still Ballin, Costra Nostra). Lately he is at his worst, he only talks about him being the 'Man' and the rest stinks bla bla. In a way he's the same as 50 or The Game caus that's what they doing 2.
Yuk can rap but he should get away from all that beef shit and start talking real shit caus right now he's wack especially that noice from his voice LOL, it's getting really annoying.

Exodus said:

Like Ice Cube said, "A bitch is a bitch".

Nut said:
In a way he's the same as 50 or The Game caus that's what they doing 2.
You can't be serious :rolleyes: So are you saying that he's a wanksta as much as 50 is, and a faggot like Game? Pick the right answer cuz you'll get slammed

And if you putting that "bitch is a bitch" line towards Yuk, that's some gay shit. He disses G-Unit and all them bitches, WHO THE FUCK ISN"T THE ONE REPLYING????

Man, y'all come up with answers thought in a second

lol richie rich u shouldnt even try to explain it to the g-unit and shady aftermath groupie sthey dont understand shit, there feelings are probably hurt cause they keep gettin dissed bad and there too scared to respond to real ppl and they know it and cand handle it so they cry on the forums bout shit

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.