(New) Yuk/Gonzoe Track (Dissin Everyone)

Yukmouth comes tight as usual.

Quik gets dissed because he spoke Yuk’s name 1st, when him and Game were on the radio. Yukmouth never even mentioned Quik until Quik decided to get involved in the beef between Yuk & Game, so Yukmouth has every right to throw shit on DJ Quik.

Some people need to stop bitching so much. Yukmouth can do what the fuck he wants with his studio time, if that means ripping some new arse holes into rappers he don’t like, then so be it. You don’t like it, then don’t buy his muisic, but stop acting like girls about it.

H.

hound said:
Yukmouth comes tight as usual.

Quik gets dissed because he spoke Yuk’s name 1st, when him and Game were on the radio. Yukmouth never even mentioned Quik until Quik decided to get involved in the beef between Yuk & Game, so Yukmouth has every right to throw shit on DJ Quik.
Fuck I remember now, that was in his interview that came out like 2 months back
Basically Yuk has CAME BACK at everyone that had talked shit about him. So who's the fuckin hater now? Obviously aint Yuk

armenia777 said:
yo u like a bitch there he go again u sayin grow up be a man what u the clown of this place u gon internet bang on me fukkin punk i come on here i can give what ever oppinon i want who da fuk r u to tell me wht not to right i said fuk 50 so fuk him why u wanna ride ma dick 4 lil man grow up n do what u do
stfu u stupid faggot, your posts are stupid why do you think the first one got deleted ? get a clue bitch

Nut

LOL @ the Yuk dickriders. He's doing this this just to get recognition so he can make some money. If Yuk had the fame like 50 or something he would just be another motherfucker only talking about bling, bling parlayin etc. Yuk is a waste of talent because with Numskull in the mid 90s he had it but now he got an annoying voice rapping over annoying beats talking about beef all the time. Gonzoe needs 2 get away from Yuk and do his own thing cause he got mad talent but things like this gives him a bad name.
Besides all this, Yuk & Gonzoe ain't even that good in dissing, they keep bringing up that tonguering crap so even though i dont like Yuk i'm being real and the track is just wack.

RichieRich69 said:
Fuck I remember now, that was in his interview that came out like 2 months back
Basically Yuk has CAME BACK at everyone that had talked shit about him. So who's the fuckin hater now? Obviously aint Yuk
true but eminem snoop and jimmy iovine and dre aint dissed yuk have they :confused:

sniper said:
true but eminem snoop and jimmy iovine and dre aint dissed yuk have they :confused:
Yuk said that Jimmy Iovine is a "PIMP" and pimpin dre or something

I dont need to explain Snoop, he deserves it, Dre deserves it, and em...that can be mixed

Nut, what you said about Yuk havin no skillz is bullshit completely. He's used OTHER rappers HIT songs on them mixtape disses..So tell me, why doesnt anyone reply if he has no talent?? I'm assuming you're a hardcore fan of Game at this point. Gay-Unit Dickride all you want :thumb: Cuz all I see is a hater

Nut

RichieRich69 said:
Nut, what you said about Yuk havin no skillz is bullshit completely. He's used OTHER rappers HIT songs on them mixtape disses..So tell me, why doesnt anyone reply if he has no talent?? I'm assuming you're a hardcore fan of Game at this point. Gay-Unit Dickride all you want :thumb: Cuz all I see is a hater
Yukmouth wants ppl to reply and you don't know if any1's going to reply or not. I don't like the Game so fuck you, Yuk dickryder.

Nut said:
Yuk dickryder.
Yup :rolleyes:
And look how many dicks you were on:
2pac, Yak, Prince Ital Joe, Storm, Napoleon, Syke, Mopreme, Rated R, Mac 10, Nutt-So, Matt Blaque, Spice 1, B-Legit, Ray Luv, Mac Mall, Naughty by Nature, Jerzey Mob, Assassin, B.C.C, 4 Tay, Kurupt, Bone Thugs, Tru Life, Cuban Link, TQ, Jon B, R.Kelly, G-Money, Jazze Pha, Ras Kass, Killa Tay, Coolio, S.C.C, Shock-G & Numskull

All aboard

well i couldnt give a shit, Yuks obviously pissed off and so is Gonzoe............it is street shit, do you need a reason everytime you mouth it to some1? everyones guilty of doing that.........its street shit that'll get some1 popped, and i bet it aint Yuk or Gonzoe.

RichieRich69 said:
Stupidest fucking post I've seen in a while. Explain how he's biting 50????????????????????????????????????????????????
And he makes more money than 50 PER ALBUM sold. Do your research
Your know what the fuck I'm taking about stupid ass Piggybank. 50cent diss everybody so yuk said going 2 do the same. An money wise 50 makes more in a day than yuk does all year so please Yukmouth Dickryder

Nut

RichieRich69 said:
Yup :rolleyes:
And look how many dicks you were on:
2pac, Yak, Prince Ital Joe, Storm, Napoleon, Syke, Mopreme, Rated R, Mac 10, Nutt-So, Matt Blaque, Spice 1, B-Legit, Ray Luv, Mac Mall, Naughty by Nature, Jerzey Mob, Assassin, B.C.C, 4 Tay, Kurupt, Bone Thugs, Tru Life, Cuban Link, TQ, Jon B, R.Kelly, G-Money, Jazze Pha, Ras Kass, Killa Tay, Coolio, S.C.C, Shock-G & Numskull

All aboard
Bullshit, they got talent, Yuk doesn't.

Ten A key said:
Your know what the fuck I'm taking about stupid ass Piggybank. 50cent diss everybody so yuk said going 2 do the same. An money wise 50 makes more in a day than yuk does all year so please Yukmouth Dickryder
Read it again dumbass. You must be illiterate

RichieRich69 said:
He's been doing his shit maybe as long as Quik has been Dj'in.
Besides all of the other stupid shit you said in that post, I'd like to focus on this one since no one else is. Quik dropped 2 classic albums before the Luniz ever came out. Unless Yuk was in a group I never heard of, that statement is completely off.

Yukmouths only legitimate beef is with Game and Master P. His reason for beef with Dre, Em, Iovine, Bad Azz, 50, Snoop, Quik and Mya are not justified. Let's pray that this song ends up on some NYC mixtape so he can quit making himself look like Canibus with all of these "Hey Look At Me" disses.

I'm done with this thread. Some of y'all got bullshit opinions such as "You're on his dick" which ain't got nothing to do with the topic. Since y'all like talking about dicks so much, you can suck your dads dicks. I'm out

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.