(New) Yuk/Gonzoe Track (Dissin Everyone)

im sorry, game ova pt 2 took care of shit, but now they keep going, yuk and gonzoe are like school kids who won't let shit go

yukmouth and gonzoe should watch they asses if quik decides to diss back, cause they'll both go down like mc eiht

Yukmouth is a hater always has been always will be. Six years strong diss record diss record diss record. I'm point is why the hell does a rapper keep making diss record if they can't make hit records. I think that are biting 50 !! it should've been called piggybank part2 if they had any money holla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exodus said:
im sorry, game ova pt 2 took care of shit, but now they keep going, yuk and gonzoe are like school kids who won't let shit go

yukmouth and gonzoe should watch they asses if quik decides to diss back, cause they'll both go down like mc eiht
yep, gonzoe is tight but he need to concentrate on good music now, hes a good rapper, shouldnt waste his talent on faggots.

That's the easy thing to do, diss the guy(s) on top. And the mixtape was nice, but seriously, knock it off. I used think disses were good for rap, but now it's like 1,137 rappers going at Eminem and G-Unit. The Nas-Jay-z beef was cool because they each put out a couple songs, learn from them. You got Yuk and Gonzoe making 20 songs, Benzino making 20 songs, Domination making 20 songs.

Nut

Exodus said:

Nah, Mc Eiht never went down even though DJ Quik dissed him hard.

sniper said:
yep, gonzoe is tight but he need to concentrate on good music now, hes a good rapper, shouldnt waste his talent on faggots.
I agree

Ten A key said:
Yukmouth is a hater always has been always will be. Six years strong diss record diss record diss record. I'm point is why the hell does a rapper keep making diss record if they can't make hit records. I think that are biting 50 !! it should've been called piggybank part2 if they had any money holla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yup :thumb:

Yuk makes diss records to get recognition worldwide *internet*

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.