*merged* Mobb Deep - Blood Money (official love/hate thread)

7 Syns

Mobb Deep - Blood Money

Nightmares = Creep.

Decent record, better than Infamy & Amerika'z Nightmare. However it's missing a pure gem like "Got It Twisted".

peace.

Mobb Deep - Blood Money

50's verse is sick on Creep...

"Cocaine on the pot baking soda water hot
when the ice cubes drop look at that crack
bag that, make a stack black hoodie fitted hat,
grimey nigga with a gat screamin where the money at"

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
Mobb Deep - Blood Money

some of the hooks are REALLY RERALLY REALLY REALLY FUCKIN BAD!!!

havoc shouldnt be on so many chorus...prodigy killed his verse on creep! so did 50cent

Mobb Deep - Blood Money

The intro track "smoke it" is a good intro track.

The hook on "stole something" with that beat sounds hot. Banks verse is ridiculous.

A high priced lawyer just incase a nigga snap,
Can't take a joke and pop a nigga over rap,
A horrible splatter in a matter of a second,
Dead over a record, shit he sound like he ment it.

"Give it to me"
is a banger the beat and buck. I would freak a girl on a dance floor to this.

"Pearly Gates" edits too much shit out in certain parts and pisses me off.

"Day Dreamin" Sounds good don't know if its cuz im blazed and the shit just sounds tight.

Production on "Infamous" is also crazy...

Well thats my quick 420 review on some tracks on this shit. It will probally replace the lloyd banks cd in my whip tomarrow. And I dont wanna hear no shit on G-Unit being on this cuz they ripped all their verses pretty much.

Mobb Deep - Blood Money

Yea im really feelin this.. Buck, Banks, and Yayo all drop hot verses on the songs their on.. and in my opinion the album still manages to some how keep the mobb deep feel even though G-Unit is on over half the tracks.. I cant see Mobb fans hating on it that bad after theyve listened to it...

Mobb Deep - Blood Money

damn, this album is actually pretty good! i woulda never expected that i'd like a Mobb Deep G-Unit album, but hey, better this way...sure the album would be better without the voice of 50 Cent (with the exception of Pearly Gates, he's aite there), but he doesn't ruin the album which i was afraid of.

i'm gonna def buy this.

7 Syns

new mobb deep album - Bloody Money?

albohemia said:
I was merely observing that if you compliment an artist like Lloyd Banks on his flow and delivery when they are both terrible I would be hesitant to acknowledge whether your opinion of Havoc on the same merit is reputable.

Banks has a great flow and a decent delivery, I can't believe you would acknowledge someone like Aesop Rock when his flow is the word terrible. Then call banks terrible. But Aesop has nothing to do with Banks, just like Banks has nothing to do with Havoc. All in all it's my opinion, whether or not you agree I couldn't give a damn because we obviously see and hear things differently.:) :thumb:

peace.

TCD

Mobb Deep - Blood Money

I've never liked Mobb Deep so it's not suprising that I don't like this album. Some of the hooks are extremely wack but somewhat suprisingly Banks verse was good and 50 comes good again in a feature.

Mobb Deep - Blood Money

Well I love Mobb Deep 95-2000, but they got so wack and this album soldifies their wackness. This album is TRASH. They got a couple of good joints, but this is the worst album they've done. Hav's beats fell off and P is at his ultimate worst. Threw it in the recycle bin after 2 listens

R.I.P. Mobb Deep

Mobb Deep - Blood Money

It was a solid/decent album like what I was expecting. I didn't expect another classic and I didn't expect too many hood tales either. If you are able to give artists room to expand and not expect the same thing on every lp and to try something else, then this album will be alright to you.

The beats are great. And surprisingly the lyrics aren't awful like I was expecting. I give it a 3.5-4.0.

My only complaint was that the album was too short. And I didn't like how they put "Have A Party" and "Outta Control" as the last two tracks. Other then that I like it.

Mobb Deep - Blood Money

I think its pretty good. I been listenin to it pretty much nonstop for the past 2 days.. Its better then their last 2 albums imo..

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.