Lox HOT97 interview (heated) Puffy calls in

Shot 21

HellRazor05 said:
your just talkin too fuckin sarcastic sometimes i cant even understand you. i dont give a damn if you like it or not but you seem to be hatin on it so much yet cant name one song you thought was bad. and if your not that big on "gangsta rap" what the hell are you doin on a tupac message board? i keep readin your responses straight clowin for no reason, what DO you like?
2 Pac is NOT gangsta rap.

And for fuck saik stop arguing!! Your both gonna get this thread closed! And some of us wanna talk about this D Block / P Diddy situation! :rolleyes:

Shot 21

HellRazor05 said:
That's arguable...

Well then talk, damn, we're not stoppin you. I ain't seen nobody talkin about it the last two days...no offense.
Well considering he said himself, he doesnt consider himself gangsta rap, and the only songs he says the word gangsta are 2 Of Amerikaz Most Wanted, Wanted Dead Or Alive (both with Snoop Dogg who is gangsta rap) and Thug Luv (with Bone Thugz N Harmony) then I would definately stand by my opinion that Pac is not gangsta rap. But fuck it I aint here to argue about it. I dont need to post no more in here, but what I mean is it is off-putting for others when all they see is an argument between you an PuffnScruff. And besides nobody will be to talk if this gets closed because off all the arguing. You like Styles P (so do I;) ), he doesnt. Can we please leave it at that?

Peace.

When it comes to this business, being gangster will only get you so far. When it's time to get the right money people need to be more business minded & stop trying to justify everything as being hood.

Street Smarts & Business Smarts can go hand in hand, but to really survive in a legit way you have to go with business every time.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.