Lox HOT97 interview (heated) Puffy calls in

AmerikazMost

Pittsey said:
Instead of getting on the radio and bitching, instead of dropping off your label because of jealousy or the fact you feel the artist who sells 10million more copies than you gets treated better, go out get some decent beats, write some decent lyrics, or at least make a club track, and hit them where it hurts.
Yes, they do exactly that. And then after they do, give all the money to Puffy, which is what would happen.

That is, if they could do that. But see, there's this little problem known as 50 Cent that's using its multi-million dollar influence to keep them from dropping any albums.

But yeah, if it wasn't for those two things, your plan would work perfectly.

PuffnScruff

XIAN said:
Give me one bad song.

Free the Lox!

~peace~

90% of the album was bad. its not even worth my time to go through my entire collection of cd's to find that piece of sht.

on a side note. big's mom seems to be happy.

Confucius87 said:
Yo homes, do you know how ignorant you sound? You say he shouldn't speak on a situation he isn't in. The things that go on in Rap don't involve us directly. So if that's the case, there is no point in this forum - or any forum - because none of these "situations" involve us.:rolleyes:

Anyways, why are they speaking about shit that happened over 5 years ago? If they wanted to air Diddy out, they should've did this when they first was released from Bad Boy.
you know how ignorant you sound?i said kids.plus it's thuro to discuss hiphop but talking shit on some situation that a person is looking inside from the outside is silly.so re roll your eyes in the back of your head

PuffnScruff

HellRazor05 said:
And PuffnScruff, I dunno what your talkin bout there wasn't one bad song on that album...obviously you didnt give it a good listen if you cant name one.

i listened to it twice when i purchased the day it came out, and never listened to it again. why? because i didnt like. do you honestly care that much about my opinion on the album? sorry dude, i'm not that big on gangsta rap. if you liked it, good for you:thumb: i dont. many people i know also didnt like it. who fucking cares. oh wait, thats right, obviously you.

Shot 21

Whoa! So this is why they refusing to do any more songs? Or are there more factors involved like that Wanksta Snitch and Bill Gates wannabe who owns Interscope.

Fuck P Diddy
Free The Lox

AmerikazMost

Onion Juice said:
You can call it gay, but Puffy sonned them niggaz.
Until you actually see the contract, you can't say that. Puffy's not a dumb dude. I'm sure there's thing he left out, things he was ambiguous about, and things he skewed. Notice that he had to pause when she asked him straight questions. It was probably because he was trying to think of how to say it in ways he couldn't be held liable for. And you know he wouldn't talk to the LOX because there's stuff they could've called him on. I'm sure after ten years of fighting this contract, they know something about it. They can't be completely ignorant like Puffy made them out to be.

PuffnScruff

HellRazor05 said:
your just talkin too fuckin sarcastic sometimes i cant even understand you. i dont give a damn if you like it or not but you seem to be hatin on it so much yet cant name one song you thought was bad. and if your not that big on "gangsta rap" what the hell are you doin on a tupac message board? i keep readin your responses straight clowin for no reason, what DO you like?
it seems to me you do care.

just because i dont like all gangsta rap doesnt mean i dont like tupac. and in case you havent noticed this isnt a tupac message board anymore.

how can i name a bad song when i already said i havent listened to the album since it came out? do you remember bad songs off of albums you dont like? off albums you havent listened to in years? i personally dont because i dont care. i would rather focus on music i do like.

get off d-blocks dick and get a life

PuffnScruff

I could start by making u look like the ass that u are.

I moved to winter park a month ago to continue my college education.. I am from the east side of st.louis. I'm sure u don't want to know this put I feel u need to learn not to assume things about people. It makes u look dumb

And while u are at home in front of a computer screen I am out and about in orlando surrounded by some hot girls posting on my sidekick

Thank you. For your time and good night

AmerikazMost

PuffnScruff said:
I moved to winter park a month ago to continue my college education.. I am from the east side of st.louis. I'm sure u don't want to know this put I feel u need to learn not to assume things about people. It makes u look dumb
stop acting hard, fool. gangstas don't go to college.

PuffnScruff

that makes no sense. what does my avatar have to do with anything?

my point was you shouldnt assume things about anyone.

your sex life was never mentioned. your the one who feels the need to bring that up for some odd reason.

travel to orlando to get pussy? wtf? did you miss the part were i said moved here to CONTINUE WITH MY COLLEGE EDUCATION?

the more you post the more you make your self look like you have the brain of a hamster.

lol @ what AM said

PuffnScruff

HellRazor05 said:
Jesus christ your like the fuckin energizer bunny tonight huh? I thought you had better things to do? Your on a hip-hop website with an avatar of Alf, I think it just might maybe give a little hint on the type of person you are. And don't act like I'm comin outta left field with the sex life comment, you said specifically that I can sit here on my computer while your out and about surrounded by hot girls...IMPLYING that I'm not surrounded by hot girls. And yes, I saw the part where you said your there for college, OKAY, so you traveled to Orlando from St. Louis and now your surrounded by hot girls. I can stay in New York the rest of my life and be surrounded by hot girls....so thanks for the info. So ya know what, I'm gettin some clothes on and goin out...so you can respond as many times as you want, and if its worth reading I'll get at you tomorrow cuz I got better things to do. Make use of your college life, don't spend it dissin cats you never even met. :thumb:

LOL your still making dumb comments.

i moved here from the university of kentucky in lexington kentucky.

like i said the more you post the more you make your self look like you have the brain of a hamster.

i've had people tell me they think my avatar is funny. it makes them laugh. it made me laugh. thats all that matters. what does a persons avatar and a hiphop site have to do with anything? thats just a dumb comment.

so what kind of person does that make me exactly? LOL wow the newbs on this board get dumber by the year.

i was not implying anything other than i am surrounded by hot girls.:D i could care less if your surrounded by men you think are women.

PuffnScruff

you know what sucks about growning up in the same place your whole life? that usually means your closed minded and you dont have much knowledge of the outside world. whats really sad, is your probably going to die with in a 20 mile radius of where you live.

since you judge me because of my avatar it just proves that your not very smart.

i've been on this board for over 3 years of course im going to have more posts than you genius.

please dont use racist words towards me thats not very nice. grow up.

you might want to see a doctor about that bladder problem. that cant be too healthy. i think they pills for that kind of thing

i dont have an essay to write, but i do have a final to study for.

now that we have gotten this far, dont you think its stupid to get mad or put someone on blast just because they dont like an album that you like? thats just ignorant. you might as well not like someone because of their religion or skin color.

on a side note where the hell are the mods this thread should have been closed 2 pages ago or at leasts someone should have deleted the post from this idiot and myself.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.