Lox HOT97 interview (heated) Puffy calls in

Big Flipp

I do not know how long the link will last but I am sure you guys will enjoy listening to this. Shit gets heated.

hXXp://s7.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0AXPO4VDTGVEZ36ZW6BF6MVHM1

linx

Staff member
I'm listening to the full radio session now, it's 41 minutes. Puff is doing them dirty and then he gets on the radio and trys to play it off like he isn't doing anything wrong. He knows the Lox are speaking the truth and he don't want people to hear it.

AmerikazMost

Puffy's a snake, man. I'm tired of hearing people talking about what a good guy he is. He ran through New York and all that shit, or whatever the fuck it is that he does. Everyone should be hearing this interview.

C.R.Y. said:
^me too. they had alot of respect from me and gained even more. theyre exposing diddy :)
How exactly are they "exposing" Diddy? They're really exposing how big of cry-babies are can be. As much as I like the Lox, they sound real ignorant in all this, talkin about their on their 7th or 8th lawyer. LOL! - you'd they'd get the picture by now. They signed a contract, and regardless of however else Puffy is making his money, they cant just expect him to give them their publishing.

Diddy may be shady and a snake, but in this situation, it aint about him being a snake cause its just business. This is the music industry, everybody's gonna be greedy.

Big Flipp

Hituup said:
Props for this interview, but damn please fix your link. Or somebody else please post the full 40 minutes one or the rest of the continuation of the first half!!
just go to hot97.com you can stream it in their interview section

PuffnScruff

this shit was funny. SP needs prosac or something.

we all know pdiddy is an ass, but the lox have no one to blame but them self for not reading the fucking contract.

the lox are a bunch of babies. own up to your stupidity.

i have to give it to diddy, he acted like an adult.

Anybody In Agreement With Puffy Is As Much Of A Bitch Ass Him. I Feel The Fact That They Did Sign The Contract, But He Also Talks About How Much He Loves Black People And Fucks Over other Black Men. The Lox Make Great Music They Deserve Something To Show For It. Puffy Is A Coward, A Bitch and A Faggot and Ya'll Bitch Ass Niggaz Need To Get Off His Dick

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.