Kanye West - Late Registration Discussion

ARon

Ghetto Star i feel you on that but potential comes up with every conversation you have with Tupac, as any untimely death has, but potential isn't reality and blah blah, back to Kanye.
Just Blaze did have a new sound for him in a way, just a different mood then what he usually does which was kind of nice, and for Kanye to let him produce on his album says a lot about Blaze, the man is overlooked if you ask me, tight track on the album.
Whats nice about this is that their isn't a track that i have the need to skip, just tight music, new Kanye :thumb: .

Aristotle said:
If you think that Tupac is bigger than Hip-Hop then i'm guessing you would also agree that T.O is bigger than the Eagles or some shit like that. Truthfully i really can't believe I just read that, please please PLEASE think about what you are saying, HIP-HOP, we are talking HIP-HOP.
Bigger as far as image or fame? No. Tupac is not bigger than hiphop in that respect. What I'm saying is that he will live on past hiphop music. So there were many classical composers (Mozart, Bach, Tchaikovsky, etc.) who made famous pieces in their time, and they will "live" forever in them, even if modern classical music were to disappear. In that way I think that Tupac is bigger than the genre of hiphop music. There's also another reason- Tupac was more than a rapper or a member of the hiphop community. He was an actor and a poet, a speaker and writer, so that I could say that had he lived, he would have been known for much more than what he is known for now, maybe even something more than art. But that is what he is known for now, so even when hiphop disappears in a hundred years or whatever, he will still have a place in history. And the final reason is personal, that he had a heart stronger than all of hiphop, and in that way hiphop was too small for him.

Truthfully i really can't believe I just read that
We all have our own image of him, so I could say the same thing about your signature. Believe that.

Peace.

xxx

have only heard a few tracks (diamonds, golddigger, we major, drive slow) and cant wait till next tuesday. So far i think im gonna like this better than college dropout.

ARon

XIAN said:
Bigger as far as image or fame? No. Tupac is not bigger than hiphop in that respect. What I'm saying is that he will live on past hiphop music. So there were many classical composers (Mozart, Bach, Tchaikovsky, etc.) who made famous pieces in their time, and they will "live" forever in them, even if modern classical music were to disappear. In that way I think that Tupac is bigger than the genre of hiphop music. There's also another reason- Tupac was more than a rapper or a member of the hiphop community. He was an actor and a poet, a speaker and writer, so that I could say that had he lived, he would have been known for much more than what he is known for now, maybe even something more than art. But that is what he is known for now, so even when hiphop disappears in a hundred years or whatever, he will still have a place in history. And the final reason is personal, that he had a heart stronger than all of hiphop, and in that way hiphop was too small for him.

We all have our own image of him, so I could say the same thing about your signature. Believe that.

Peace.
Hate to say it but the only reason Mozart and so forth had their music last forever cus it was the best, Tupac does not make the best music in rap. Everyone has their beliefes in Tupac and what not i'm just not one of those kids who think this guy was something like a god and what not, but thats me, see what you will i aint about to hate on you for having an icon and a hero, peace.

Cooper

Get In The Van I Have Candy said:
If thats the case then Kanye is way on the lead compared to pac.

Warning: Any opinions expressed by GITVIHC is solely by GITVIHC and is considered an opinion. No 2pac dickriders will be allowed to respond without an actual responce.
he had the lead, but has fell slightly behind with this release. :thumb:

© said:
he had the lead, but has fell slightly behind with this release. :thumb:
Really? From the ways that people has been praysing Kanye you would think he has a more of a lead than tupac did when he released his second album. Hell people didn't even know 2pac compared to Kanye. But eh.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.