Kanye West - Late Registration Discussion

Production Credits

Pittsey said:
Production Credits for "Late Registration"

Only 1 outside producer.

I think thats the best track.

On the whole i think its a pretty cool album, fair enough i haven't listened to it much, but i think College Dropout was better.

roaches said:
College Dropout was corny. It was also extremely overproduced - he made all those ridiculous changes after the advance leaked early to make sure there was a different product, and you can tell it was rushed.

Kanye's still pretty corny, but he's improved a lot on this album.
behind you all the way

a

it's a very good album to my opinion, it has a different sound than college dropout so that's a good thing, the guy proves his creativity, the intrumentals are just crazy and the lyrics deeper, kind of album you listen while smoking a blunt, breath of fresh air, way better than gay unit and shit

kanye should definitely produce at least a few pac tracks, i can imagine pac rapping on half the tracks of the album

KosimO

On Probation: Please report break in guidelines to
Best song on the album is the Common song. That sample is real nice and Common comes real nice on the track.

Other songs I like are

Drive Slow
Crack Music
Hey Mama
Diamonds

I like most of the production on here. I just can't stand Kanye as a rapper. He says some witty things sometimes but it seems to me like he is trying way too hard. He is a way better producer than rapper.

i love this album. idk if its as good as tcd, because to me, these songs dont have their individuality. after i listen to this album a few more times, i might put it up there with tcd

The production on this album is dope and is right up there with College Dropout. The feel of the album is consistent throughout, and that makes for an enjoyable listen.

8.5/10

kanye's production is sooo dayum ill... i love drive slow... but paul wall doesn't deserve to spit over such a beat! lol, i wish i was in paul's position, i'd have ripped that beat. paul wall is fuckin garbage.

late registration is my shit and production-wise it shits all over college dropout. kanye's storytelling has improved soooo much. he's so much better as an mc on this album.

ARon

Also The Game being on this album is the most pointless Feature ever, i get annoyed when a featured rapper, not singer, only does the hook but he says like 4 words total or something, pointless.

TCD

roaches[B said:
]College Dropout was corny.[/B] It was also extremely overproduced - he made all those ridiculous changes after the advance leaked early to make sure there was a different product, and you can tell it was rushed.
Could you please elaborate on what you mean by corny? I fail to see how songs like Get Em High,Two Words and Jesus Walks are corny.

And anybody who thinks he is gay is just an idiot.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.