Kanye West - Late Registration Discussion

SonOf2pac

Late Registration Discussion

wow... i was listening to the drive slow song on late registration... looks like he sampled "shorty wanna be a thug"... or w/e "shorty wanna be a thug" sampled... i'll up it in a sec... kanye made the horn sound kinda bad tho... :(

Edit: This is your friendly mod speaking. Discuss the album in this thread only. Do not post links to the album, advertise that you have links to this album, or ask for links to this album. You can use PMs for ALL OF THESE THINGS. And do not try to be slick and say "Oh, track 4 is good, here's a link..." x 21 and try to argue that you're just posting individual songs. No. If you find an official stream (a la MTV's The Leak, or something on BET.com or VH1.com or Def Jam's website), that may be posted.

SonOf2pac

!!! Kanye's Drive Slow Sounds Like... :0

even the main bass line...

also i noticed he shows a lotta respect to pac in the song "Bring Me Down" ft. Brandy

I have to say, since pac passed away/
most u rappers dont even deserve a track from me/

he says he would give a beat away to 2pac... my two fav. rappers collabo... that would b tight...

SonOf2pac

yea it sounds like that eminem song "no one's iller" from the slimshady ep... except that song doesnt have the horn/sax//whatever

roaches

Paul Wall writes the same verse a hundred times over, I swear. You could put any of his verses into any of his songs and they'd fit, lol.

This album > College Dropout.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member

^Check his last 5 verses. If you don't hear "Candy Paint" in every single one, shoot me.

roaches

^Check his last 5 verses. If you don't hear "Candy Paint" in every single one, shoot me.
That, "What it do", and "People's Champ". This is what happens when you trade Chamillionaire for Mike Jones.

Late Registration

Anyone else think it's kinda wack? Personally never liked Kanye but i expected more from this album. Could end up growing on me although most of the album's got a depressing sorta mood to it.

TCD

Drive slow is dope. I think Kanye wanted some of that Houston love so he got Paul Wall on there.

Late Registration

I think it's really good but not better then college dropout. But it's always hard to make a new cd as good or better when the previous cd was a classic.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.