Jay Z Declares War

its linx! said:
So because you were born and raised on westcoast music, that makes it ok? I wouldn't care what I was born and raised on, if I think I should show someone respect ..i'll do it. I'm not saying become the biggest Jay-Z fan in the world, i'm just saying show some respect where it's due. Like I said, I wasn't much of a Hov fan when he first hit the scene, but I still respected him and knew he was a dope rapper. I became a bigger fan as time went on.
yeah it does make it ok, my particular sound in music lingers on the westcoast.......I love that sound/style........Jay-Z doesn't fit it, therefore I don't like it.......I never said in my post I don't respect the guy.......I do for his album sales, not for his music.......'cuz I think half of his music is shit........if everyone had my taste in music (which no one I think does) than jay-z wouldn't even sell one record.........and honestely I've heard most of his music and wouldn't buy one fuckin' album, not even his acapella album to remix to fit westcoast style...........his lyrics to me are irrelivent and I can't feel most if not all of his music..........

linx

Staff member
I guess that's because there's a big difference between someone who likes rap music and an actual hip hop head.

pdxmuthaphucka said:
to me, bein' from the Westcoast and born and raised on Westcoast music, I don't feel Jay-Z, or his beats...........I think he's one of the most over-rated rappers out....to me his music isn't good, and the only tracks I can say of his that I thought were good aren't enough to tell me he's one of the greatest rappers alive..........to me, his music is shit and I don't relate/can't stand his beats.......

Jay-Z tracks I do like:
Renegade (Em killed him on his own track/If jay had more beats like this I'd probably feel him a little more)Feel My Troops
His feat. on Reality (B.I.G./Puff)
Encore/Numb

anything else I think is shit

and IMO Nas Shitted all over Jay-Z with Ether......the Takeover IMO was fuckin' shit.......(BTW both those beats I thought weren't that great)
lets just let it be known...for you, Nas and any of these dumb people Renegade was orgianlly a track by Em and Royce Da 5'9, renegade was PRODUCED by Em....so you would think that Renegade is actually EM"S track....not Jay-Z to begin with. So its onyl fitting that Em did good on the shit since it was already his track to start off with, not to mention if you actaully had read into Jiggas lyrics you would know he spitting bout real shit not just how he is pissing people off like Em said was sayin only diffrence is Em had the better flow...lyrics though both of them were pretty even.And no your wrong Ether didnt shit on shit. Takeover succedded and what it set out to do adress the haters...thus the ONE VERSE deidcated just to nas, if most y'all relaized that song was more dissing Mobb Depp and Prodigys then Nas...Nas got one verse and got so mad he had to do a full 3 verse song towards jigga. Taboo Hoe? You goin tell me that shit aint whack?Dick Suckin Lips? That shit is grade school, thats what an amature would say not the GOD SON of the mic...not sum1 who made Illmatic. Are you people that blind? God damn. Jay-Z has skill and that skill (hopefully since Black Album was not his best work beat/flow wise) will show when he goes at these whack cats of rap....I just wish he have the balls to really go the war with all the whack MC;s just like Pac did (brotha even made a video for his diss song hahaha genuis).

Like I said and the homie it's linx said....you can still be a dick ryda even as a hata

GhettoStar said:
lets just let it be known...for you, Nas and any of these dumb people Renegade was orgianlly a track by Em and Royce Da 5'9, renegade was PRODUCED by Em....so you would think that Renegade is actually EM"S track....not Jay-Z to begin with.
this just proves my point even more.......if he had Em producin' his beats....maybe I'd like him a lil' better........or maybe his music wouldn't suck so much to me.......sorry I've just never felt Jay-Z put out good music since Day 1.........and his lyrics in renegade, yeah, I know he's talkin' about hustlin'.......but what fuckin' rapper doesn't talk about there "Hustle".......shit jeezy's whole album is one long song about hustlin'.......

GhettoStar said:
Like I said and the homie it's linx said....you can still be a dick ryda
even as a hata
that's funny, 'cuz u can always tell who's a dickryder when they get all defensive/bitch-like about there fav. rapper......I'm not hatin'...I'm statin' my opinion and position on Jay-Z's music.......which u already know......and if I was a hater I'd say somethin' ignorant like "I have no respect for this fake bitch ass faggot who Nas killed", but if u read my post I do respect Jay-Z (he's got a lot of album sales and other ppl besides me, like his music...obviously) my point of view and standpoint on the MUSIC he makes is different......I DON'T FEEL IT......

pdxmuthaphucka said:
that's funny, 'cuz u can always tell who's a dickryder when they get all defensive/bitch-like about there fav. rapper......I'm not hatin'...I'm statin' my opinion and position on Jay-Z's music.......which u already know......and if I was a hater I'd say somethin' ignorant like "I have no respect for this fake bitch ass faggot who Nas killed", but if u read my post I do respect Jay-Z (he's got a lot of album sales and other ppl besides me, like his music...obviously) my point of view and standpoint on the MUSIC he makes is different......I DON'T FEEL IT......

2pac is my favorite rapper just so you know, and whose getting defensive I'm just spitting the real son', you dont like it cuz I call it and expose y'all....but son how can you respect someone when you diss him?thats a contridiction'.....

GhettoStar said:
2pac is my favorite rapper just so you know, and whose getting defensive I'm just spitting the real son', you dont like it cuz I call it and expose y'all....but son how can you respect someone when you diss him?thats a contridiction'.....

1 - I replied 'cuz u put words in my mouth sayin' I was hatin'
2 - I'm not dissin' HIM PERSONALLY, I'm sayin' I DON"T LIKE/HAVE NEVER LIKED/DON'T FEEL HIS MUSIC.....MUSIC.....MUSIC....there's a difference....u know....u really make urself look more retarted with every dumb post u put up........think and comprehend before u try to sound more intelligent than u actually r.........that gives u no fuckin' respect when u keep sayin' stupid shit.....

pdxmuthaphucka said:
1 - I replied 'cuz u put words in my mouth sayin' I was hatin'
2 - I'm not dissin' HIM PERSONALLY, I'm sayin' I DON"T LIKE/HAVE NEVER LIKED/DON'T FEEL HIS MUSIC.....MUSIC.....MUSIC....there's a difference....u know....u really make urself look more retarted with every dumb post u put up........think and comprehend before u try to sound more intelligent than u actually r.........that gives u no fuckin' respect when u keep sayin' stupid shit.....

hahaha

wow...jay z keeps lying to his fans..2 shows and no disses. He used this just as a media tool to sell some tickets..and the fans still accept this shit ...its really sad

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.