Jay Z Declares War

Fuck Jay-Z said:
If Ether wasnt that good and it had Jay in nearly god damn tears and Takeover didnt even seem to effect Nas....that means Takeover was utter garbage right....cuz i thought it was :thumb:

you bit on that bait so bad....I knew you would. Thats some whack logic you got there...but who cares all I know is I heard the God Son spitting middle school disses towards Jay on a 3 verse diss towards Jay talkin bout bein gangsta with semis to your cartilage while Jay got at him on one verse and was actaully clever with it. There is no excuse for the God Son spitting shit like cock-a-fella and Gay-Z. that shit right there...

GhettoStar said:
you bit on that bait so bad....I knew you would. Thats some whack logic you got there...but who cares all I know is I heard the God Son spitting middle school disses towards Jay on a 3 verse diss towards Jay talkin bout bein gangsta with semis to your cartilage while Jay got at him on one verse and was actaully clever with it. There is no excuse for the God Son spitting shit like cock-a-fella and Gay-Z. that shit right there...

You battle someone to try to humliate them...and Nas did that wit a bit of humour....what about the battles that take place today...there are plenty of humour and kids diss towards in them....i dont see people complainin about that

I mean you actin like Jay was spittin facts in Takeover.....NO

and what about Supa Ugly....that was so mature of Jigga right....i mean that wasnt immature was it because he is the GOD MC....i mean he is only worth over a 100 million only got beef wit a 100 children

fuck outtta here man

Jay-Z is over-rated best rapper alive my ass

Papoose >>>> Jay

Fuck Jay-Z said:
You battle someone to try to humliate them...and Nas did that wit a bit of humour....what about the battles that take place today...there are plenty of humour and kids diss towards in them....i dont see people complainin about that

I mean you actin like Jay was spittin facts in Takeover.....NO

and what about Supa Ugly....that was so mature of Jigga right....i mean that wasnt immature was it because he is the GOD MC....i mean he is only worth over a 100 million only got beef wit a 100 children

fuck outtta here man

Jay-Z is over-rated best rapper alive my ass

Papoose >>>> Jay

ahhahahaaha you make me laugh...dickrydas come even as hataz and thats the real

GhettoStar said:
ahhahahaaha you make me laugh...dickrydas come even as hataz and thats the real

I can remember wen i used to be on this board before.....you always sued to argue wit me about Jay....you always used to be there to dismiss anything wrong about him....You my son = not just a faggot but a dick-rider :thumb: and THATS THE REAL

Fuck Jay-Z said:
I can remember wen i used to be on this board before.....you always sued to argue wit me about Jay....you always used to be there to dismiss anything wrong about him....You my son = not just a faggot but a dick-rider :thumb: and THATS THE REAL

hahahaha so you got banned and now your back? I dont ven remember you but if I did go at cha Im sure I had legit arguments not just "Jay-Z fuck him, Nas fuck him" bullshit. hahahaha I just spit the real Jay-Z isnt the Goat, he isnt even that damn verstile with his music(compared to 2pac) alot of the time but I'll tell you thins that dude a better rapper then most y'all knuckleheads given him credit for, jsut because your dumb ass is blind to that fact and insist on trying to be all cool by conforming and saying "fuck Jay-z" doesnt mean you know shit bout hip-hop. People like you, arent even worth the time cuz you wouldnt give the man props at all. cuz Im sure that Girls Girls Girls sucks compared to You Owe Me or Meet the Parents sucks compared to Hate Me Now? Whatever I exposed you dont try to act like you have an intelligent legit reason to hate on Jigga other then the sterotypical bullshit you spitting. Nas sliped in his carrer Jay-Z been consient for the past couple lps str8. And yes Blueprint2 ( the best tracks anyway) trumps Streets Disciple, go ahead get mad cuz thats how people like you dou you lightweight dont even step to me with your ignorant rants and raves. Jay-Z declares War? Im glad he did he still got alot people to prove shit to and your just that one.

GhettoStar said:
hahahaha so you got banned and now your back? I dont ven remember you but if I did go at cha Im sure I had legit arguments not just "Jay-Z fuck him, Nas fuck him" bullshit. hahahaha I just spit the real Jay-Z isnt the Goat, he isnt even that damn verstile with his music(compared to 2pac) alot of the time but I'll tell you thins that dude a better rapper then most y'all knuckleheads given him credit for, jsut because your dumb ass is blind to that fact and insist on trying to be all cool by conforming and saying "fuck Jay-z" doesnt mean you know shit bout hip-hop. People like you, arent even worth the time cuz you wouldnt give the man props at all. cuz Im sure that Girls Girls Girls sucks compared to You Owe Me or Meet the Parents sucks compared to Hate Me Now? Whatever I exposed you dont try to act like you have an intelligent legit reason to hate on Jigga other then the sterotypical bullshit you spitting. Nas sliped in his carrer Jay-Z been consient for the past couple lps str8. And yes Blueprint2 ( the best tracks anyway) trumps Streets Disciple, go ahead get mad cuz thats how people like you dou you lightweight dont even step to me with your ignorant rants and raves. Jay-Z declares War? Im glad he did he still got alot people to prove shit to and your just that one.

Hate Me Now >>> Meet The Parents

Girls Girls Girls is a whack joint but is better then You Owe Me

and smh @ you comparin Jay's best tracks to Nas's worst

and when have i said anything about knowin alot about hip-hop seems like your the blind 1

LMAO @ Blueprint 2 being better then Street Discple

Excuse Me Miss feath Pharell = the biggest peice of garbage i have ever heard in my life

Check out Jay doing a comeback and dropping a better album than Blueprint and Black Album. Also guys don't be surprised if Nas is actually one of the cats he's going to rap with.

Peace

anything Jay-Z says people will support cuz everyone is on his nuts

besides hard Knock life and that Reasonable Doubt all his albums fucking suck......

game eh....who cares ....bout him....but Jay-Z is not everyone makes him up to be...

i personally think Nas is better....

jbrolax

i think you guys gotta stop living in the past, and realize that neither jay or nas seem to care anymore, im actuallly betting Nas is an act at this concert....He was seen "in the building" not too long ago...yeh thats right nas was at the def jam building for whoever couldnt figure it out

ugh sorry for going off thread topic (I'm just trying to add my 2 cents into what was discussed a couple posts earlier)... but if someone asked me who won the Nas and Jay-Z beef then I would always say Nas... but I would also say he won barely. Yeayea, there are a lot of people who would also go with Jay-Z but that's their opinion and it's respected by me. But seriously, people who compare the Nas and Jay-Z beef with only Ether and Takeover are really stupid cuz I'm sure most of y'all know that Takeover was SO MUCH more than just Nas VS Jay-Z, which is what possible makes Takeover a better song overall than Ether (well in my opinion they are really about the same)

Also I think that the Stillmatic Freestyle > Ether, and Supa Ugly was wack and weak, but that's just me...

but like someone said, this is all in the past...

Fuck Jay-Z said:
The last time that fuckin camel declared war the big lipped fool was wipin his tears from his eyes on hot 97...so i suggest that over-rated peice of shit better keep his mouth closed

hahahah.... Yo Fuck Jay-Z foreal..

Shot 21

Fuck Jay-Z said:
Hate Me Now >>> Meet The Parents

Girls Girls Girls is a whack joint but is better then You Owe Me

and smh @ you comparin Jay's best tracks to Nas's worst

and when have i said anything about knowin alot about hip-hop seems like your the blind 1

LMAO @ Blueprint 2 being better then Street Discple

Excuse Me Miss feath Pharell = the biggest peice of garbage i have ever heard in my life
I like Nas better than Jay Z (although they are both sicc) but you cant expect anyone to take you seriously when it comes to Jay Z with a name like that. It has HATER written all over it. I hate 50 but I would never waste my account giving myself a name like Fuck 50 Cent.

linx

Staff member
Not for nothing, but do you actually expect people to take you serious when you have the name "Fuck Jay-Z"? You are obviously a Jay-Z hater. You idiots can hate Jay-Z all you want, but the fact is he's a dope rapper. I was never a huge Jay-Z fan when he first hit the scene (and keep in mind i've always been a big Nas fan), but I always respected the dude and knew he put out good music. That's what we need, more people like that. Not people that go around hating their favorite rappers "enemies".

its linx! said:
Not for nothing, but do you actually expect people to take you serious when you have the name "Fuck Jay-Z"? You are obviously a Jay-Z hater. You idiots can hate Jay-Z all you want, but the fact is he's a dope rapper. I was never a huge Jay-Z fan when he first hit the scene (and keep in mind i've always been a big Nas fan), but I always respected the dude and knew he put out good music. That's what we need, more people like that. Not people that go around hating their favorite rappers "enemies".

to me, bein' from the Westcoast and born and raised on Westcoast music, I don't feel Jay-Z, or his beats...........I think he's one of the most over-rated rappers out....to me his music isn't good, and the only tracks I can say of his that I thought were good aren't enough to tell me he's one of the greatest rappers alive..........to me, his music is shit and I don't relate/can't stand his beats.......

Jay-Z tracks I do like:
Renegade (Em killed him on his own track/If jay had more beats like this I'd probably feel him a little more)
Feel My Troops
His feat. on Reality (B.I.G./Puff)
Encore/Numb

anything else I think is shit

and IMO Nas Shitted all over Jay-Z with Ether......the Takeover IMO was fuckin' shit.......(BTW both those beats I thought weren't that great)

linx

Staff member
So because you were born and raised on westcoast music, that makes it ok? I wouldn't care what I was born and raised on, if I think I should show someone respect ..i'll do it. I'm not saying become the biggest Jay-Z fan in the world, i'm just saying show some respect where it's due. Like I said, I wasn't much of a Hov fan when he first hit the scene, but I still respected him and knew he was a dope rapper. I became a bigger fan as time went on.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.