Jay Z Declares War

2pacnbiggie said:
its funny how if 50 woulda said something like this everybody woulda called it publicity stunt or something...now jay does it everybodys excited........smh
Because 50 Cent is ALWAYS talking nonsense and very little of it has any substance to it. This clown doesn't shut up. Your words carry more weight when you don't speak so often about meaningless bullshit. I don't hate 50 at all, but I swear to fucking god if somebody posted a picture of him taking a shit there would be 150 people responding and either loving or hating on him. The fact is he just isn't all that important and he rarely makes a decent song anymore. Jay-Z doesn't need publicity stunts to sell records. He could put together an album in one afternoon and it would blow The Massacre away.

S O F I S T I K said:
^The fuck is you on? His verse on Kanye's shit is alone the reason why he's on top of the game.
i hope your not talking about the diamonds remix, because jay couldn't have made a bigger ass out of himself on that track. kanye redoes the track, comes out all political making some lines actually about drug trade and conflict diamonds, and jay goes on and on on the same shit he always says

"Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week
I do this in my sleep,
I sold Kilos of coke, (so?) I'm guessin' I can sell CD'"

ignant

a

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
^His flow on the song is ridiculous and those lines are pretty damn tight. "Had to get off the boat, so I could walk on water." Do you get that line? I agree his lyrics don't match up with the "topic" of the song, but that's nothing new in the rap game today, and in the past 20 years.

awesome jay z will murdr everyone in the game! can't wait to buy a ticket... will he be collaborating with either beyonce or lincoln Park at this concert? if so will it be new?? i love it when jay comes out of retirement for the third time!! i'm so lucky to be a jay z fan.

ARon

^For being such a fan i dont think you understand his retirement.
He is not making another album, that is all. Don't mean he cant do shows and appear on records.

Aristotle said:
^For being such a fan i dont think you understand his retirement.
He is not making another album, that is all. Don't mean he cant do shows and appear on records.
oh he will make a new CD sooner or later.

xxx

Advocate said:
i honestly prefer the game to recent jay-z. dont get me wrong, classic jay (dead presidents) isnt even in the same realm as game, but personally i find that jay is probably the biggest example of falling off in rap history.

a
Ever heard of Snoop?

^I think that is cus Jay actually has talent and is able to battle a rapper.
it doesnt change the fact that its a publicity stunt for his weak ass rocafella label and def jam artists because nobody cares about memphis bleek and young gunz and hes probably doin all this jus cuz game been dissin bleek and young gunz lol they cant even handle they own battles

2pacnbiggie said:
it doesnt change the fact that its a publicity stunt for his weak ass rocafella label and def jam artists because nobody cares about memphis bleek and young gunz and hes probably doin all this jus cuz game been dissin bleek and young gunz lol they cant even handle they own battles
:thumb: Truest shit

But Jay-Z is definitely going to go after Jim Jones because if he doesn't that means he fears Jim Jones or the Dip Set. Has anyone heard Jim Jones song "Summer In Miami". That song is like a direct reply to Jay-Z's summer freestyle. And on that song Jim Jones is talking about how no one should claim summer because summer is a slut. He claims he's not taking shots at Jay-Z on that song in interviews, but I do believe that there is a little bad blood between Jay-Z and the Dip Set ever since they had that small stint at Rocafella. I've never heard the Dip-Set ever say anything good about Jay. On BET, Jim Jones was talking about how the Roc was over and crumbled and crediting Dame for everything. And then when he was asked about Jay-Z now completely owning Roc-A-Fella from Dame, Jim Jones replied with a slick response. Jim Jones has been talking greasy so this should be interesting.

But as far as Jay going after 50-that is false. 50 doesn't want no parts of Jay-Z and hasn't said anything bad about Jay ever since Jay-Z's fourth album. They even went on tour in 2003 and starting doing commercials together. 50 & Jay are friends and business partners. 50 wants to keep a friendship with Jay-Z and even urged Jay-Z not to respond to the game after the game went to Europe and told Jay to suck his dick.

As somebody on allhiphop.com said i wouldn't be surprised if all of def jam members is on stage but what would be memorable is if jay kanye and nas go on stage together for a we major remix. Hey you never know. As far as people talking greasy......Game is one, maybe 50, dip set and that's about it.

nas' fall off after it was written, snoops falloff after doggstyle were both far bigger than any " fall off " hov has supposedly experienced, and u put game and hov on stage and have them battle and it is a done deal that game will get smashed

Nas didnt really fall off...he had some of his best songs on the I Am album...like undyin love, nas is like, hate me now, favor for a favor, money is my bitch...

the only reason people say he fell off was cuz of the nastradamus album and he rushed that cuz the bootleggers d/ld his original "I Am..The Autobiography" double album...and the lost tapes was basically the whole second disc (wit a few songs missin) to that double disc...

lost tapes shows that nas never fell off...he jus rushed 1 album... and it was still at least a 3.5 mic album

Nastradamus >>>> best of both worlds 1 and 2 and vol 3

The last time that fuckin camel declared war the big lipped fool was wipin his tears from his eyes on hot 97...so i suggest that over-rated peice of shit better keep his mouth closed

Fuck Jay-Z said:
The last time that fuckin camel declared war the big lipped fool was wipin his tears from his eyes on hot 97...so i suggest that over-rated peice of shit better keep his mouth closed

Ether wasnt that good deal with it :eek:

GhettoStar said:
Ether wasnt that good deal with it :eek:

If Ether wasnt that good and it had Jay in nearly god damn tears and Takeover didnt even seem to effect Nas....that means Takeover was utter garbage right....cuz i thought it was :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.