Jay Z Declares War

MakaveliPrime01 said:
just out of curiousity what song does jay say it in, and out of dual curiosity who said it first!
Brought in weed, got rid of that dirt for them
Wasn't born hustlers, I was birthin 'em
H to the izz-O, V to the izz-A
Fo' sheezy my neezy keep my arms so freezy
Can't leave rap alone the game needs me
Haters want me clapped and chromed it ain't easy
Cops wanna knock me, D.A. wanna box me in
But somehow, I beat them charges like Rocky
H to the izz-O, V to the izz-A

i honestly prefer the game to recent jay-z. dont get me wrong, classic jay (dead presidents) isnt even in the same realm as game, but personally i find that jay is probably the biggest example of falling off in rap history.

a

lol at gayme dickryders fuckouttahere give him 5 albums more to prove himself n then judge. he had a FLUKE f l u k e repeat after me fluke.

anywayz on topic im expectin him to go after game but not sure bout the second person could be 50 cos he signed mobb deep BUT then he(Jay-Z) did sign tru life and is trying to sign the lox aswell. so i dont think he could win because of that it would show him to be a hypocrite.

and it isnt gonna be jim jones because most major wouldnt go after an independent artist because it would just promote them.

...............game is for definite tho cos he didnt shut up when jay z warned him with dear summer freestyle.

Shot 21

MORE BEEF!!!!!!!!! BEEF!!!! MOOOO!!! BEEEEEEEEEEF!!!

**His body starts spasming and histerical cow noises come out of his mouth. Family give him worried looks and get the needle out**

what bout Fat Joe....sure he goin after him too....but Jigga if he comes back with some fire like some Takeover shit, should be impressed just seems though he just cant get over the fact that even with all the success from both fans and fellow peers that some still hate. People will hate just to hate, no matter how much you try and sway them *as edvidence to the few people who have popped up on here with there 8th grade comments*.

sniper said:
lol at gayme dickryders fuckouttahere give him 5 albums more to prove himself n then judge. he had a FLUKE f l u k e repeat after me fluke.

anywayz on topic im expectin him to go after game but not sure bout the second person could be 50 cos he signed mobb deep BUT then he(Jay-Z) did sign tru life and is trying to sign the lox aswell. so i dont think he could win because of that it would show him to be a hypocrite.

and it isnt gonna be jim jones because most major wouldnt go after an independent artist because it would just promote them.

...............game is for definite tho cos he didnt shut up when jay z warned him with dear summer freestyle.

Oh my God that's the truest shit ever.

2pacnbiggie said:
its funny how if 50 woulda said something like this everybody woulda called it publicity stunt or something...now jay does it everybodys excited........smh

we are excited because we are sick of weak rappers getting all the glory. they dont deserve the respect they get, i dont drool over jayz but he is a person that can cut these bitches down to size

roaches

its funny how if 50 woulda said something like this everybody woulda called it publicity stunt or something...now jay does it everybodys excited........smh
U mad?

I bet theree's a new Dynasty album next year.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.