Is Rukas really that sad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
I dont have to explain how we found out it was him. And no, I never said he was THE HACKER, I said he was involved, which he was, posting under Jon's name.

lawz postin under jon's name
lol...
the most stupid thing i ever heard
where is proof? i think we all like to see that
oh well
i reckon its not like lawz really needs a board like this

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
MarvelouZ said:
lookin how u say things, I gotta think Lawz221 is much smarter than you :thumb:

not to diss u, but this is some big kind of bullshit goin around here

shall we all think we in the hands of U admins and should be thankful for keeping us here for amusment or any other purpose??

maybe we should all be banned at the beginning, sorry just don`t get ur actions... forum`s seems strange as fuck after it was hijacked - yea by 221 :rolleyes:
How dumb do you have to be to continue to pretend I said 221 hacked or hijacked the board?

And yes, because we run this board and own it, techincally you are all here because we want you to be here. We run this for fun, hense everyone is here for our amusment.

I didnt want to ban 221 for this very reason, because people would bitch and cry and moan, and the guy isnt smart enough to be of any harm now, so I decided to let him stay on. But at the same time, I wanted people to keep an eye on him. I posted it in the Soldier forum, because if you havent noticed, the Soldier forum is full of mods.

Case closed. Like it or leave I really cant be fucked.

Rukas said:
I dont have to explain how we found out it was him. And no, I never said he was THE HACKER, I said he was involved, which he was, posting under Jon's name.
That's a brilliant point, you got me man, whatever you say is true :thumb: :rolleyes:

Rukas said:
How dumb do you have to be to continue to pretend I said 221 hacked or hijacked the board?

And yes, because we run this board and own it, techincally you are all here because we want you to be here. We run this for fun, hense everyone is here for our amusment.

I didnt want to ban 221 for this very reason, because people would bitch and cry and moan, and the guy isnt smart enough to be of any harm now, so I decided to let him stay on. But at the same time, I wanted people to keep an eye on him. I posted it in the Soldier forum, because if you havent noticed, the Soldier forum is full of mods.

Case closed. Like it or leave I really cant be fucked.
close the thread then before it brings more hate, and oh, any way we could see any proofs? or just wider explanation on matter...

Jon I know you're reading this man, set the record straight, you're the only credible person here in my view. You know and I know 221 didn't and couldn't do shit, don't let whoever is feeding you the crap cloud you.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
MarvelouZ said:
if u give him password it`s possible, but if not - no way he could ever done it (no diss to 221 ;) )

Exactly. Tewpack and whoever else was involved in the hacking directly must have given him the password.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
MarvelouZ said:
close the thread then before it brings more hate, and oh, any way we could see any proofs? or just wider explanation on matter...
Proof? Well, I know that 221 was involved the same way I know Mase is the one who PMed him that quote in the original post.

If I close this thread, or ban people straight away, I look like the big bad control freak and people bitch. When I let people stay around, but warn people to watch them, you all bitch anyway. I just cant win can I?

what a bunch of nonsense
tewpac was from back in the MFT days, 221 came into the scene after that when this board popped up
i bet 221 doesnt even know who the fuck tewpac is
whats the proof around here? staring at IP numbers? some more dante brainwash stories?
what is this board really worth without members who can provide some real shit, stuff everyone wants to see/hear
90% never reaches this board, i can say that
its because of gay shit like this
it only goes wacker and wacker
MFT ended like that, i see this place go there too
lets wait for the next
oh well
like my grandma used to say, god rest her soul

"sembra come una grande famiglia corrotta e felice qui" :)

THUG-7 said:
The thread Rukas posted He never said he was the Hacker. he said he was involved.
exactly.
I think that 221 is too dumb to even defend himself.Rukas's thread in Secretz of War was almost enough for me to believe what he had said, but after I read what 221 had to say I couldnt help but think it really was him.It's like he's accusing himself and expecting us to go like "no 221, you're straight, we love you".Adding a :rolleyes: after such comments doesnt necesserily make him innocent.

Rukas said:
Proof? Well, I know that 221 was involved the same way I know Mase is the one who PMed him that quote in the original post.

If I close this thread, or ban people straight away, I look like the big bad control freak and people bitch. When I let people stay around, but warn people to watch them, you all bitch anyway. I just cant win can I?
u know u just won by banning him...

still i`m sure he is innocent, and to some1 above
Adding a :rolleyes: after such comments doesnt necesserily make him innocent.
doesn`t also make him guilty if u know what that rolling eyes smiley mean :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.