Status
Not open for further replies.
221 said:
Oh NO, watch out! Heres one of the gimps -

ken
Street Soldier

Ken go play with Barbie :)
**Shakeing my head**

221 I know you are slightly upset but that is no reason to start with the death threats on Ken now. :p

Zero Cool said:
Come on lads cut it out we're here to have a mature discussion.
We cant though one of Rukas's gimps has to come in and try to make a point with dumb pics..... Maybe rukas will post "Ken" in his immature etc etc thread.

Harry_potter said:
**Shakeing my head**

221 I know you are slightly upset but that is no reason to start with the death threats on Ken now. :p
IMAO, oh no!!!! They will send the ken pic to the FBI, they got me!!! please dont shoot im coming out with my hands up!! please officer dont shoot!

fez

ken said:
"how dare you speak to us like that me son, after the tent and all the accessories i gave yer. now gerr out af ma pub you ungrateful little rat"

lol at Ruks groupies starting to swarm the thread................

fez said:
lol at Ruks groupies starting to swarm the thread................
The street soldiers are after me!!! Dont shoot!

I find it funny ken wastes his time finding silly pics on the net just to post them here cos he cant have a discussion.

Ken as you're a mod you should know better than to start freeposting. Cop on.
Ewww he's a mod?

**shakes head**

The board falls further behind.

Zero Cool said:
Ken as you're a mod you should know better than to start freeposting. Cop on.
freeposting? check my posts per day.
look im sick of all this shit thats going down. everyone just needs to get off their dicks and just be civilised. this thread is another wate of time like the msg to my stalkers thread. If 221 got issues with rukas the PM him, why is he seeking attention?
till then imma fuck this thread up

ken you're a complete idiot. you got some sort of obsession with 221? u posted good 4 of your nerd pictures trying to be funny before he even replied, thats beyond pathetic. YOU'RE the one that needs a life mate, especially if u think posting pictures over the internet is somehow supposed to diss someone or try and be "cool" you god damn dweeb.

ken said:
look im sick of all this shit thats going down. everyone just needs to get off their dicks and just be civilised. this thread is another wate of time like the msg to my stalkers thread. If 221 got issues with rukas the PM him, why is he seeking attention?
He's not seeking attention, he's simply trying to find out if it's true that Rukas has been sending the aforementioned PM's. While it would be stupid to start judging Rukas before he has a chance to defend himself it's equally immature of you to start fucking this thread simply because you don't like it's content. Grow up.

Zero Cool said:
He's not seeking attention he's trying to find out if it's true that Rukas has been sending the aforementioned PM's. While it would be stupid to start judging Rukas before he has a chance to defend himself it's equally immature of you to start fucking this thread simply because you don't like it's content. Grow up.
simple and true. :thumb:

Well said zero cool. I think a vote should go round to de mod kenneth in which ever forum he mods. Do people really want him modding a forum, look how childish he is.

I will leave the thread like this. Kenneth can carry on acting immature and posting pictures like an asshole trying to be funny, when really he's not.

I know its a different time zone for rukas and is probably asleep in australia.

TB members should really question if i am the supposed hacker why wasnt I banned straight away when he got control of the board back and why wouldnt he want to expose me. Theres no proof there is nothing on me just like the false claims brought against me concerning threatening dantes family. I think I will go to sleep now, Ken enjoying camping out in the thread.

The board really did hit an all time low, im not suprised members like stephen dont post here anymore. Ask yourselfs whats really going on.

Tewpac hacked the site as they know, 221 gets the blame.

ken said:
way to go "mod" :thumb:
how intelligent

Sebastian

once again, for the guys who didnt get it the first time...rukas didnt send out a pm with this particular text. he made a thread in the Secrets of War forum...just to clear it up

Abatino said:
what the hell are the "street soldiers" anyway
these are the heroes who had nothing better to do than spam the hacked board, therefore getting into the admins goodbooks henceforth receiving those titles. these are super duper cool people we're dealing with :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.