Guess how much 50 made last year?

hes rich as fuck.... noone should expect him to be gangsta and make the same quality songs as he did when he was coming up...hes juss a rich nigga in the suburbs now, thats y all he raps/sings about is money/ice/hoes

EDouble said:
EDIT & wtf why it quoted as *****'s :confused:
Because there was a website by the same name of the person you just quoted. And the website was basically a duplicate of Streethop so the name was bleeped out so no one could advertise it on SH.

S. Fourteen

EDouble said:
..?

EDIT & wtf why it quoted as *****'s :confused:
because troublesome_96 is blocked. Rukas blocked it because the name was used for a message board run by a banned member... i think the link was slighty spammed also.

---

50 Cent said he's aiming $500 Mil. Good for him. Where are you people who said he was going to be "forgetten soon" ??

you guys are gullable,he really didnt make that much.i think it's his net worth.if he really made that much he wouldave retired before jigga.

LAZARU$ said:
you guys are gullable,he really didnt make that much.i think it's his net worth.if he really made that much he wouldave retired before jigga.
i expect him to actually have seen that money, and then broke even, and guarantee he pocketed at least 50mill.

on the other hand im not bothered, not a fan anyway.

ARon

Tour money is a beautiful thing. Some of the money artists see in the UK is crazy, they pay for their hip-hop that is for sure. But also repsect it. I'm not saying tour money is what the majority of it was from but sometimes I still can't believe how much money they make from touring.
Also, I do not want to sound like I dont aprreciate what he has done, I do. But me personally, I respect art a lot more than figures.
But yeah good job to him.

KAMIKAZI said:
He has talent, but doesn't use it. And he definitely works hard.
Exactly.. Power of the dollar, come on it was a classic.

He only has moderate respect from me because of his work ethic, he is a real workhorse - I don't think anyone else in the industry does it as hard as him.

It's just a shame he went from albums like POTD to crap like Massacre.

he made 75 mill true,but that aint liquid.He probably only got 10 mill.

and 50 blew up because of in da club.Like game said,it wasn't 50,it was dre.Anyone coulda spit on that beat and became 50.Too bad D12 didnt use it and gave the beat to 50 LOL

prince mack said:
and 50 blew up because of in da club.Like game said,it wasn't 50,it was dre.Anyone coulda spit on that beat and became 50.Too bad D12 didnt use it and gave the beat to 50 LOL
LOL yea, but that's not the only reason, people also liked the chorus and the "Go shawty, icha birfday"... that kinda shit is catchy to fags.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
LAZARU$ said:
Do you know why Big CEO's and people who make alot of money actually stay in the business and don't retire right away? The power. They love the power and the feeling of being in control. That's what 50 is doing now. Not saying he should be, but man has enough power at the moment. I think that was the estimate of what he made this year. You can probably see it in Forbes.

Did you hear Mobb Deep saying that The Massacre went diamond? Wow. No wonder he hired them on, they're stupid as he is. I read somewhere that he's going to retire after 2 more albums, which should be the relief that the rap game needs. Too bad we can't get a guarantee that the rest of G-Unit would follow him. I'm tired of this guy. How much of that money was earned from actual quality products?

Advocate said:
g-g-g-unot

:(
Lol

Confucius87 said:
^^I luv when people make that comment about him getting rich off of being shot lol. it just shows how much knowledge they truly possess

anywayz, dude made it out the hood and has achieved shit most of us dream of. his music aint worth much anymore, but still, im happy for him
I doubt 50 would have ever gotten such a huge deal had he not been marketable, and getting shot makes you marketable beyond all belief (see Game compared to Budden or Yuk, even though I enjoy Game's shit). So in a sense, the getting shot part of it got him a lot more publicity than somebody like Budden who made an equally solid album in the same year. Don't you remember the All Eyes on 50 Cent when they spent all that time talking about "You're kinda like Pac because you got shot....Does your son ask you why you got shot?.....What's it like getting shot?...." Please man, don't tell me that the fact he got shot didn't contribute to his fame and fortune.

And by the way, money doesn't mean shit to me. I'll still buy an Immortal Technique album before a 50 album, and trust me, it's not because I'm a hater, but rather because I'd rather hear good music.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.