Guess how much 50 made last year?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Music sales ONLY.

$75,351,514.85

Damn. No wonder everyone hates him. Gotta be some jealous people out there.

Congratz 50.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
k69atie said:
he made $55million off g unit clothing alone there was an interview with him last night on mtv

So after taxes 50 probably made nearly 100 million dollars last year. If we include his clothes, his music, his jewelry and his vitamin drink. What else did I forget?

k69atie

SicC's Love
not sure, the interview was 30mins long they were going through all his stuff to get the total amount he earnt and my dad made me turn over cos he was watching pimp my ride.

the interview is on mtv base on tuesday night at 7.30pm so will try to catch it all then

TCD

In that interview he started talking shit about Kanye again although that Tim Kash geezer got him to mention Kanye on purpose.

$75,351,514.85 on music alone is alot more than I thought. All that money should go towards a good ghostwriter.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
TCD said:
In that interview he started talking shit about Kanye again although that Tim Kash geezer got him to mention Kanye on purpose.

$75,351,514.85 on music alone is alot more than I thought. All that money should go towards a good ghostwriter.

He writes his own stuff.

Pittsey said:
He writes his own stuff.
Thats what he said. He said that he should invest some of that money for a good ghostwriter.

anyway, good for 50. I really don't give a shit how much money he makes or anyone else for that matter.

^^I luv when people make that comment about him getting rich off of being shot lol. it just shows how much knowledge they truly possess

anywayz, dude made it out the hood and has achieved shit most of us dream of. his music aint worth much anymore, but still, im happy for him

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.