Game's House Shot Up In Compton

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
jason_g_718 said:
In all honesty, my belief is that whoever did it wasn't anyone who was rapping about doing it. When you REALLY go to do something like that, IF YOU'RE SMART ABOUT IT, you don't talk about it or tell ANYONE. LOL, ESPECIALLY in a song.

You know, I fucking DESPISE THE MAN, but the only smart thing tha Puffy has EVER said, "the truly dangerous niggaz move in silence".

And as much as I hate the man and wish he would die, he's right. People who do this type of shit and orchestrate it don't talk about it, they don't give warnings.
nigga what is you talking bout niggaz these days dont give a fuck.Im from Miami gardens and niggaz get shot the fuck up in broad day light.Ine seen niggaz tell the next nigga what he was gonna do to him and you know what he acutually came back with that pistol and shot the nmigga in hias stomach twice.

Biggie talked about killing and the death of tupac in his songs.Not only that game has been beefing with certain niggaz on the west they came out diss tracks talking about shooting up black wallstreet and how they knew where he stayed and how they was goonna shoot up his crib and that truck he be riding in.

Then it acutually happens. not saying the people who made those songs had something to do with it.But 2 +2 =4

Originally Posted by WCsoul
i hope someone shoots him...he's trash.

ya why are u saying shit like that man??? did u sleep through Pac, Biggie, 9/11 and Iraq??? U had anybody you love pass away recently!? C'mon man...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online