Game's House Shot Up In Compton

game n his ppl prolly did that themselves to look gangsta
"nigga my shits #1 on billboard, we aint gotta live there no more, lets spray my crib n get a new one, should be good for my gangstass promotion too ugh"

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
is everybody thats assumin his compound was shot up because his sales assumin it because it mentions the sales in the article? :confused:

S. Fourteen

people are talking like its because of his past or because of his shit talking and thats fine, they make a valid point but look at the whole picture.

Game's been in the industry for a while now, his 'past' has always been there, he has been 'talking shit' since last year, he makes headlines for the sales and in result he is all over the place THEN rat tat tat tat

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
"your house right on the corner yeah here we come"
" tell your nigga to grab they black tims, rounds will be going through that rover on black rims"

VENOMOUS

please stop saying jealous motherfukka i can understand if it was dre getting punched.But niggaz dont usally shoot your shit up out of jealousy its either because of something you said or did or both.It makes more sense 4 a jealous mother fukka to robb you or sabatauge some shit.

VENOMOUS

please stop saying jealous motherfukka i can understand if it was dre getting punched.But niggaz dont usally shoot your shit up out of jealousy its either because of something you said or did or both.It makes more sense 4 a jealous mother fukka to robb you or sabatauge some shit.

GhettoStar said:
a whack album that going make him richer then you or I
:thumb:

At the same time, I hope Jayceon Taylor is a smart guy and invests his riches because he may be The Game for the rest of his life, but he WON'T be IN THE GAME in five years from now. That's my prediction. Game has NOT put the West Coast back on the map. Hopefully Kurupt will though in May.

Man...I bought The Documentary and there are some good songs on it, but fuck...people around here trying to compare it to albums like The Chronic, Doggystyle, All Eyez On Me, and other West Coast and East Coast classics. Why? Because Game keeps telling you in this album that The Documentary is going to be as good as those albums?

Game is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY OVERATED.

VENOMOUS said:
For once, I agree with Venemous. This shit goes on in the ghetto every fuckin' day. Are you kidding me? That is normal for Game. Besides, I just saw a couple of days ago Game say in an interview that he's now living in a condo out in Los Angeles. When Game moved into his nice lofty new neighborhood, he probably had to get used to NOT HEARING gunshots everyday, people screaming, people fighting, cop sirens.

The only reason you're hearing about this shit is because Game is "the next big thing" :rolleyes:

maybe it was somethin bang em smurf and domination sent. i remember in a song bang em said
"Rest in Peace Game, the goons on the way"
just a thought

2pacrider said:
maybe it was somethin bang em smurf and domination sent. i remember in a song bang em said
"Rest in Peace Game, the goons on the way"
just a thought
In all honesty, my belief is that whoever did it wasn't anyone who was rapping about doing it. When you REALLY go to do something like that, IF YOU'RE SMART ABOUT IT, you don't talk about it or tell ANYONE. LOL, ESPECIALLY in a song.

You know, I fucking DESPISE THE MAN, but the only smart thing tha Puffy has EVER said, "the truly dangerous niggaz move in silence".

And as much as I hate the man and wish he would die, he's right. People who do this type of shit and orchestrate it don't talk about it, they don't give warnings.

jason_g_718 said:
In all honesty, my belief is that whoever did it wasn't anyone who was rapping about doing it. When you REALLY go to do something like that, IF YOU'RE SMART ABOUT IT, you don't talk about it or tell ANYONE. LOL, ESPECIALLY in a song.

You know, I fucking DESPISE THE MAN, but the only smart thing tha Puffy has EVER said, "the truly dangerous niggaz move in silence".

And as much as I hate the man and wish he would die, he's right. People who do this type of shit and orchestrate it don't talk about it, they don't give warnings.
shut the fuck up, stop hating on puff u pussy, just cuz your dead idol hates him,u hate him, your a little faggot man, pssssh, also, your songs and rhymes a fucking wack, str8 truth now fuck off. :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.