Game's House Shot Up In Compton

exactly. people wont understand how easily it could happen unless they grew up or lived around it.

and yes, i have.

i already know what people go say... "people in the hood dont have computers"!

how you think we slang bootlegs, foos?

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
I'm sure theres more motivation behind this than "man they're just jealous"

not that its right to shoot up somebodies house, but I'm sure theres more to the story than the public knows

Bank Robber said:
I'm sure theres more motivation behind this than "man they're just jealous"

not that its right to shoot up somebodies house, but I'm sure theres more to the story than the public knows

well he IS a blood, and damn proud of it. But it still doesnt justify shit, and Im sure the fact that he's "made it" is another reason why people trying to get at him. Theres is no excuse for ignorance

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Mystic said:
exactly. people wont understand how easily it could happen unless they grew up or lived around it.

and yes, i have.

i already know what people go say... "people in the hood dont have computers"!

how you think we slang bootlegs, foos?
lol that so true these dumb fuck aint realising

Harry_potter said:
that was his excuse his reason was to look tough trust me he told me over a late night phone call.
I think any of Game's "late night phone calls" is going to be to some ho to hook him up with booty at 3am, not to call you and tell you imaging secrets. :thumb:

VENOMOUS

PacRideOn50 said:
Maybe it's Busta, or G-Unit...get the fuck outta here, you wonder who. LoL, why the fuck do you wonder? You think you know them personally? Who the fuck cares who shot the spot up.
I wonder who because he had a couple of beefs with some rappers dre just got sukka punched recently and it seems somebody has a major issue with someone or people in the aftermath/g-unit/shady circle.As 4 caring i could careless.There life is my entertainment plus im a fan of the game.

and why would you think i know them personally or say some stupid shit like that.Im pretty sure the world wants to know who killed jam master j .So whatever.

i wonder why u wonder why i wonder who was behind the shooting of the games crib?:confused: :rolleyes:

Harry_potter said:
Game never killed anyone he got the Tattoo to look hard. he is a Basketball player and gangsta rapper not a Gangster.

M.C.Chillz said:
He got that teardrop tattoo cuz his older brother died, not to look tough.

Harry_potter said:
that was his excuse his reason was to look tough trust me he told me over a late night phone call.

Im assuming he has a teardrop tattoo cause he acutally killed somebody.

Listen for yourself:

http://s7.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0AW5OWUHM49ES18HZV79K7L6GG

PacRideOn50 said:
Listen to some of you fucks, why does it have to be about jealousy? I haven't heard Game's album, but I am sure he is runting and ravening about how gangster he is, rite? Talking about murdering, stealing, gangbanging, all that shiit, right? So why does this shoot-up gotta be jealousy and not revenge? Ain't this what gangbangers do? Shoot up houses, sell drugs? Maybe he did some dribe-bys and now is a perfect time to hit him up, especially with all them people living with him. He is either gangster, or this is jealousy! It can't be both..

I see your point but.. I doubt game would've done any drive bys lately, after all.. He's rich now, why would he want to end up locked up? Not everyone likes to pull a young buck.. But who knows?

VENOMOUS

the straight a student/the basketball player who was on change of hearts with atoungue ring with a high top fade with blonde streaks/ turned stripper 4men and woman later 2 become a hardcore gangsta rapper who got shot 5 times including one directly into the heart.

VENOMOUS said:
the straight a student/the basketball player who was on change of hearts with atoungue ring with a high top fade with blonde streaks/ turned stripper 4men and woman later 2 become a hardcore gangsta rapper who got shot 5 times including one directly into the heart.
Next on E! True Hollywood story! lol

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.